Eighteen

Antonio's P.O.V

Was I nervous? Hell yes. Was I positive this little girl was my daughter? No, but Alex had a plan and to my surprise it was actually pretty good.

"Okay so I've been living with Marcos long enough to know he's not just gonna hand off the little girl. If he does it and there's no difficulties then something isn't right. So I'm gonna surrender. Antonio your gonna have a drone in the air the second you see me by myself and I give the signal that I have it you lower the drone I'll connect it and then you fly away and have it tested."

I nodded my head understanding everything that he just said but looking around I could see my team didn't. Jessie raised her hand, "Um yeah what are you suppose to be having?"

"Alex is gonna snag a DNA sample of the little girl. We're gonna test it and prove that she's mine so we know that when we rescue them if she's my kid or if we're gonna let a nice couple adopt her."

They all nodded. "Won't Marcos know that there is a drone flying around somewhere?" Justin asked.

Justin showed up a little of ten minutes ago to talk over the plan with us. 

"Eventually yes. That is why you guys are gonna give me a week until you start the drone." Alex said.

I stopped and stared at him. He never told me this.

There is no way I'm letting that happen.

He is not staying there a week unprotected where I can't see him. Hell no! Has he bumped his head or something?

"Hell no! That's not happening!" I barked out.

Alex sighed, "It has too. He's gonna double up on security the first few days. Then things will calm down. Just know the training I got will help me if needed. I only had a few classes with is two days but it's okay. I can do this. Trust me Tony."

I nodded reluctantly and gave him and quick hug.

I don't like that idea but Alex has been living there so he should know how Marcos is. I swear though if Marcos so much as lays a hand on him or even a pinky. I will kill him.

I watch Alex leave out of my room and then picked up my phone and called my brother who was running the business while I was gone.

"Yes Tony the man I was about to talk. Some one has been taking your customers else wear. Want to visit her real quick?"

I mentally groaned.

Yeah I love killing but normally the ones who steal my business ends up being close friends.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I'm sending you the information." Lorenzo said.

My phone vibrated. I pulled it off my ear and opened it up to the message.

My blood boiled. What the actual fuck.

My mom? She's stealing my customers?

"Yeah I got this." I hung the phone up and called my mom asking if she could come over real quick.

After agreeing I hung up the phone and waited.

*1 Hour Later*

It took her about 30 minutes to get here and that's not including the extra 5 minutes she took to get out the car and come up to the door.

She now sat on my couch just staring awkwardly at me.

"Hi momma" I said.

She snapped out of her trance and smiled at me.

"I know why you called me over here Antonio. Just do it without small talk."

She held a glint of want in her eyes almost as if she wanted to die. I raised my eyebrow confusingly.

"You want me to kill you?" she looked at me surprised.

"You're gonna kill me? What for?" She asked.

I shook my head. "You interfered with my business."

She made and O' shape with her mouth and nodded her head.

"So for that you must go." I told her.

"Well I can leave the state or I can leave the country. You don't have to kill me. Your mother. I raised you and I bathed you. I carried you for nine months in my stomach and it wasn't easy. You can't kill me Anto..." she stopped speaking as I raised my gun to her.

Even though she held fear and anger and sadness in her eyes she didn't cry.

"I love you baby boy. I'm proud of you." She told me.

I nodded my head to her and said, "I love you too mommy."

I pulled the trigger and my moms lifeless body laid on my now bloody couch.

Justin walked out of the other room where I had him hiding in case she were to bring any type of back up.

My mom would still kill her kids if she had to. I wonder what she thought I brought her over for.

I grabbed her phone from her pocket and shoved it in mine. Maybe there's something in here.

"Justin take care of this for me please." I said to him.

He quickly began to work on getting her body out.

I went into my room and sat on my bed. I pulled the phone out and began to look through my moms text messages.

There were indeed messages between her and my brother.

Lorenzo your brother has invited me over to his new place. Do you know what he wants. Should I bring back up?

Lorenzo replied back.

No momma I think you'll be fine. What is today?

She replied back to him.

It's my birthday. Okay maybe he's gonna surprise me with a movie and popcorn. That was always our tradition since he was a kid. Okay thank you son.

My heart sank.

Happy birthday mom. Rest In Peace.

(A/N: okay guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I plan to update more and more. I found my need to write again even though it is sucky.

I always wanted to update you guys on the fact that the story cover and name might change. I will give an single update through the book though if it does.

I'm sorry for the late update and that this chapter didn't really give you guys much of anything but I love you guys and thanks for reading.)