Four

Alex's P.O.V (Picture is Alex played by Johnnie Guilbert)

Jessie is the most happiest person I have ever met but way to happy for my own interests to be around. I have run through my schedule for work about ten times already and I got it down one hundred percent seven times ago.

"Jessie I got it, now can I get back to work." I sighed.

My head had a pounding sensation. "Alex look you need to make sure you have this down. Now please pay attention."

I shook my head no rapidly. "I got it down awhile ago now please let me get back to work." I was beginning to get annoyed with Jessie. Thankfully she allowed me to win and let go of my arm. I didn't know she even had ahold of it. I walked back to Mr Costa's office where my desk is.

Not even bothering to knock I walked in making gestures with my hand mentally choking Jessie.

I walked over to my desk and sat down. My head was still pounding so I began to hit it against my desk softly. Sort of.

It was now one thirty and by what Jessie said, unless Antonio had a scheduled lunch he always ate around one and didn't get back till around two.

So his office would be clear for me to make all the gestures I want towards Jessie or him if I wanted to seeing as how he won't be here to see me.

Or so I thought.

"What are you doing?" Antonio said after clearing his throat. I stopped suddenly jumping slightly. "Pounding my brains away." mentally slapping my self I heard Antonio laugh.

I soon felt a hand on my should. "You know I don't think your doing it right. You might want to lean over on the desk more." he said chuckling.

Even with his deep soothing chuckle I could hear the seriousness in his words.

"You're not helping my jeans sir. I thought you'd be at lunch. You weren't scheduled for a lunch meeting and so you should be at lunch." I told him.

I lifted my head up and looked at him.

He was now sitting at the corner of my desk looking down at me. The feeling of looking up towards him had the me craving his every touch. "You're in a way lucky I can't count that as sexual harassment." he said smiling at me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Just seeing you everyday makes me need a cold shower." my eyes darted from his to the bulge in his pants.

"Knock knock knock. Mr Costa I told him he needed to wait until we called your office but Andy insisted he see you know." Jessie said walking into the office.

Antonio turned slightly and nodded his head.

Andy walked in with a big brown paper bag with a design in a darker shade of brown on it. "Tony. These are the sandwiches you asked me to pick up along with the side foods and drinks. As well as the dessert." he said. Andy took everything out of the bag and set it all on my desk.

He set the paper bag on the floor in front of my desk and left out of the room without saying another word.

"Woah Mr Costa you eat a lot. How do stay looking how you do?" I exclaimed.

My hands flew to my mouth the second I said it. "How do I look Alex? I want to know." he stared at me. Daring me to make eye contact. I fought not to look at him until my own weakling self gave in and made the dreadful eye contact. His eyes held nothing but amusement and his lips were turned into a slight smile.

He nodded his head slightly has if he was wearing a cowboy hat nodding off to a fellow cowboy or cowgirl saying farewell.

Only this wasn't to say goodbye or see you soon . No, it was to push me more and more to the answer he was no doubt going to make me give him. How do you tell your boss that he is one hundred percent sexy. Even after a heated kiss and then the most strangest dinner of all time.

You don't. Or at least you try to avoid anything like that but some how we don't even try to avoid those types of conversations.

They come naturally as if we had known each other out whole lives.

Things I've never been able to talk to anyone about. Not even the ones dearest and closest to me.

"I'm waiting Alex." Antonio said.

Impatient. He was beginning to grow impatient by every second I sat here contemplating the situation at hand. Just get it over with and tell him Alex. Don't be a wuss.

"You always look, uh fit sir." I said.

Nice save Alex. He nodded his head and placed one of the sandwiches, sides, and drinks in front of me. There was three of everything. "Eat Alex. I'll be back." he grabbed one of the other sandwiches along with a side, drink and a dessert and left the office.

While I waited for him to come back I began to eat my sandwich and think. Why am I so comfortable saying things like that in front of him?

(A/N: short I know. The next chapter will be there dinner and what happens after Antonio comes back from delivering the other sandwiches and things.

Where do you think he went to?

Why do you think Alex is so comfortable mentioning his Jean problem in front of Antonio?

What would you guys like to see in upcoming chapters?

Also COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW. )

Magenkop made the awesome cover