Thirteen

Alex's P.O.V

"Hey Torch. Hey Lissa. Did you miss me?" I was watching Girl Interrupted in my room when Jamie walked in. "Alex!" He shouted.

I've been home for three weeks now and all my time has considered to be this, wake up, eat breakfast, be ignored by Antonio, play games till lunch, eat lunch, be ignored by Antonio again, play more video games, possibly look up online to buy something cool for my room or even more games and movies, eat dinner, still be ignored by Antonio, play some more and then sleep. Repeat.

I got out of my recliner chair I had in my room and hugged him. "I missed you Jamie. Why haven't we been able to see each other?" I asked him. He walked around and say in the recliner next to mine. "We can now. Sir Antonio talked to my Master and we can now be best friends again. You see my Master was angry at you for breaking Sir Antonio's heart." he said it as though it was now no big deal.

"So Antonio isn't mad at me anymore?" I asked him.

He shook his head and giggled a little bit. He giggled. "No he's still really angry and he also says you broke his heart which is why he moved you out of your guys room, well his room, into this one. Anyways lets play a game." He's stood up and ran over to my video game shelf.

Antonio keeps me on an allowance. Even though I can't leave the house I can order things online and have them shipped to a substitute address and then one of the workers will go and pick it up for me.

"What do you want to play?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know you pick." I told him. He jumped up real quick with a movie in his hand and not a game. "Jamie that's a movie." he glanced from me to the movie case in his hand.

"You're smart young one. I can never get anything passed you." we started busting up laughing thinking back to my hospital visit.

Antonio told me that once when I was on pain meds and all loopy. "Jamie can I tell you something? I miss Antonio. He doesn't even look at me anymore. The one time I tried talking to him I was picked up and thrown on my bed by a guard."

Jamie smacked my arm.

"No duh. I mean come on Alex you broke his heart. Not to mention mine to. You blamed him for putting you in the hospital. He actually loved your stupid butt. Yet, you blame him for you being in the hospital calling yourself his personal punching bag and then expect him to brush it off like it had no effect. Like come on Alex how dumb can you get?" Jamie spat at me.

"I broke his heart?" I said it more of a question to myself then to Jamie.

He scoffed, "and mine too!"

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed the movie from his hands. "Wait Jamie how do you know what I said to him?" I asked. "Master and I were right outside the door." I nodded my head.

I put the movie on and walked over to the door. "I'll be back? Yeah I'll be back." Really Alex? You asked first. Stupid!

I ran out the door and down the hallway. Through the round white marble archway and down the white marble stairs that curve right. To the left and down the red bricked hallway. I met the only door at the end and knocked seven times.

"Come in Alex." his voice sounded from the other door into his office and I gently pushed the door open. "Sir can we talk?" I asked. He looked surprised and slightly nodded.

"I did a lot of thinking and I realized you were right. I was stupid to think that you could have done all this to me. I'm sorry." I said,

He stood up and walked around his desk and stood in front. He motioned for me to sit in the chair in front of him, which I did.

A deep sigh came from his body and a shiver went down my spine. "I accept your apology Alex but I can't have anything to do with you. You're here because I can't bring myself to kick you out for personal reasons but that will not stop me from pretending you are not here. Considering you never crossed any boundaries like that before is the only reason why I haven't broken up with you but this is the one thing that crossed it far and beyond and I can't deal right now so please exit my office and go about your usual day to day thing."

My cheeks were wet with tears as I stood up and walked away. Faintly I heard him say, "I'll see you later pet." Before I closed the door.

He called me pet. Was it like 'I'll see you later when I'm avoiding you face to face' or is it a 'I'll see you later to actually see and talk to you"?

I'm so confused. Hurt too. I mean I know I hurt him but can you blame me? Like honestly.

I made it back to my room seeing Jamie passed out on my bed. I quietly went over there and shook his arm gently. "Jamie wake up dude."

He reached out and grabbed my shirt pulling me down to him and holding my head and cuddling with it while my body laid off the bed.

"Jamie I can't breath. Let me go." I muffled. My head was pressed into the mattress. "Jamie!" I muffled louder. No movement. I sighed and moved my head a little to give me a little air way. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

*hours later*

My seemed to float. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was in fact floating as well as moving down a dark hallway. A sweet smell of Old Spice hit my nose and I knew where it came from.

Antonio.

My body soon laid on red satin sheets.

"Sleep pet." Antonio's voice played in my ear. I smiled contently and drifted back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning I was back in my bed suffocating into Jamie's arm pit. I had tried to ask Antonio if last night was true but he looked and me confused and said he didn't know what I was talking about.

Everything is so complicated. I can't shake Marcos. I hate that Antonio is ignoring me even though he could very well be the one who hurt me.

Yet I can't help but think Marcos could be lying. He pretty much implied that he knows Antonio and he was never around until almost time for me to go home.

His presence gives me a dark chill.

Who is this guy?

Announcement: Okay I know this is boring and all but I wanted o give you guys something. Things will start picking up by next chapter I promise!!!

The contest is still going on. Team Jalex and Team Aletonio are on the board now so if you want your team to win you must comment the team using the hashtag.

I posted my Twitter in the Note Chapter so use that to get updates on the book just tweet me or dm and I'll let you know!!