Eight

Shadow Man's P.O.V

The boy laid there spilling blood all over my floor. Freshly waxed too. "Get up boy!" I yelled at him. I watched him try to scramble to his feet with little to no effort.

"You're so useless. I don't even know what Tony sees in you. Get up!" I kicked him three times in his stomach repeatedly.

He groaned in pain letting tears fall out of his saddened eyes.

Just for the hell of it, I leaned over grabbing his chin making him look at me. "How's it feel being a little bitch?" I asked him smiling sadistically. "Please. Ju..Just let me g..g..go. I ne...never did anything to you. Why are y..you doing this?" he pleaded.

He looked right into my eyes and pleaded. If only he knew. If only he knew how much it pains me to see him hurt like this but he must learn.

"Please stop this. I won't tell anybody. I promise." even though the pain pulled at my chest I had to show him. "I can't do that Alex. You want to know why?" I told him.

He closed his eyes tightly letting more tears fall out his eyes. He cried a little harder keeping his eyes closed.

Knowing he wasn't going to look at me anytime soon I lightly smacked his left cheek with the palm of my hand. "I'm doing this so you know how it feels to get mixed up with Antonio Castro."

Antonio's P.O.V

"Seriously? Who was it? Mrs Waters I'm trying to get Alex back but you need to help me out. Now what did the guy look like?" I was on the phone with Alex's mom not long after I realised the note was a small message.

A message letting me know Alex's life is in danger. Yes the note was directed to him but it was meant for me. A small reminder that even though our feud was over, it is never truly over and I have to pay for what I did.

"Well Mr Castro he was about six feet tall, dark brown short hair, a scar starting from the right corner of his right eyebrow down to the left corner of his lips. Light green eyes. Light stubble. He also wore all black. I don't know if this helps any Mr Costa but please just help find my boy." his mom was in hysterics.

Complete understandable.

I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with ways I can save Alex. Even though I just met him and we haven't talked much there's just something about him.

His small frame, the way he smiles when he's nervous. The glint of happiness he gets in his eyes when i call him pet.

Focus Tony!!

"A scar from the right corner of his right eyebrow to the left corner of his lips. Shit! Thank you Ms Waters. I'll let you know soon." I quickly hung up and dialed Lorenzo's number.

"Hello brother. Have any news of your Alex?" my brother asked after picking up on the second ring.

"Yes. Who do we know that has a scar on his face?" I asked him.

He hummed in a thinking tone for a good two seconds. "Who do we know that doesn't have a scar on their face besides me. You have one an.." i cut him off knowing he wasn't paying attention to the seriousness of the question.

"No brother. A scar from eyebrow to lip? Jeez shows how much your mind is in the game....it's Marcos!"

Shadow Mans P.O.V

"Give it up Alex. Your pleading and crying isn't going to help you. No way no how. I'm enjoying watching you suffer and I'll enjoy watching you die when Antonio gets here." I said the truth.

I would enjoy watching him die. I will also enjoy the look on Antonio's face when he sees Alex die.

It does hurt me though. Alex is such a cutie. Just another waste.

Alex's cries had softened some but not as much for someone who had lost all hope. Either he is really hopeful that he will be saved or he's hopeful if he softens his cries I'll stop beating him.

Either way he's not as bright as I thought he was.

A moment later my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and slid my thumb over the screen to answer the call.

"Marcos house of pain where I enjoy hearing the cries of innocent twinker boys, this is Marcos." I said.

I heard a lowly growl on the other side. "Let him go Marcos!" Tony shouted.

I laughed menacingly making Alex cower in the corner between the bed and nightstand. I walked closer to him and kicked him in his ribs.

"I don't think so...you want him come and get him!" I began repeatedly kicked Alex all over his body. He cried out in pain and his blood still spilling out of his mouth.

Gunshots went off outside of the bedroom door. I picked Alex up and slammed him against the wall holding him up by my left hand around his throat.

The door bursted open and Antonio stood there with his gun in his right hand ready to shoot me.

"You told me to get him..and I listened." He said.

"I did. Tell me something. Why do you care about a little hole like him? Is it just that? Is he just something you plan to use and throw away like all your other little toys?" He raised his gun hand and pulled the trigger.

The bullet whipped past me skimming my shoulder.

"Let him go!" Tony shouted from across the room.

"Have it your way then." I looked from Antonio to Alex then back to Antonio.

I pulled Alex off the wall and lifted my right hand and punch him in his face and slammed his head back into the wall.

Another shot went off and then it went to permanent black.