Eleven

Antonio's P.O.V

The night Antonio saved Alex.

I took the shot. I watched Alex's body drop to the ground after Marcos slammed his head into the wall.

I know the bullet hit him. Hit him square in his left shoulder. I ran to straight to Alex and picked him up holding his small frame in my arms. Marcos boy ran over and grabbed his body off the ground and ran off.

I carried Alex out of the building and to the car. Andy sat in drivers seat waiting for my call on where to go. "Take us to the hospital Andy he's in bad shape." I told him. Andy didn't answer, he just started the car and headed to the hospital.

Blood was spilling from all over Alex's body. My heart ached knowing for the fact that this is all my fault. He would be in the position if it wasn't for me. I never once thought on whether or not he would be caught in any type of cross fire. Geez, I am so...so.....so sorry Alex.

I looked up from Alex to see where we were and to my surprise we were damn near at the hospital. "Sir your eyes are leaking water." Andy said. I touched my face and he was right. I was crying.

I was going to reply but we were already parked outside the hospital. I stepped out the car and then grabbed Alex and carried him to the hospital entrance. Taking ten steps in one I ran to inside and called out to any one who would come help me.

"Someone please help me he's not doing so good. Please he's dying! "

A male nurse ran up to me taking Alex from me, "what happened to him."

I could tell him what happened truth fully without him calling authorities and then everyone would be looking for Marcos and I would get my revenge. So I lied quickly, "I don't lmao I found him like this."

"Okay what are you to him sir? His brother? Boyfriend? What?" he asked.

"I'm his boss." I said.

"Okay sir well we're gonna need a family member of his so is there any way you can get a hold of his parents or anybody?" I nodded my head.

"I'll go get his mother." I told him and left. I motioned for Andy to go inside and keep word on Alex for me. I got in the car and raced over to Alex's house.

Pulling up outside Alex house I saw the front door was left wide open. I swiftly got out the car and placed my left hand on my pistol tucked in the back of my pants. I slowly walked up to the porch and pulled my gun out make sure there was a bullet in the chamber.

I slowly went it and checked all out the downstairs.

Clear.

I headed up stairs and checked Alex room.

Alex's room was clear as well. All was normal in his room except a lone pillow on his floor by his closet. He probably threw it at Marcos. Oh my Alex, my crazy and adorable Alex.

I left Alex's room and checked his moms room next. Her room was destroyed and over on the farthest side of the room was blood stains on the carpet.

I focused more and finished checking her room. I turned and checked the bathroom and there she was. Mrs Waters was lying against the bathtub dead. Murdered. Marcos took away this boys only mother. Slit her throat and shot her. I left the house. I couldn't see her anymore.

How would I tell Alex his mother is dead.

I don't think I could.

*7 hours later back at the hospital*

Alex has been in recovery for a couple hours now. I've been to nervous to see him. "Brother you need to come see him." Lorenzo motioned to me from the hallway he's been in the room with him for an hour now. I just nodded and followed.

Alex sat up in the bed with a bandage on his head and wraps around his legs and arms. The nurse said there was a lot of internal and external damage and honestly shouldn't have lived. He's a fighter though.

He looked oddly confused.

"Hello Alex. How are you feeling?" I asked him. Guilt filled my stomach. His pain was all my fault.

"Um I'm okay but who are you?" I don't know any of you guys. Where's my mom?"

He doesn't know who I am? Shit!

"I'm Antonio Alex. You work for me and well we sort of have.." I started trying to explain who I am until Lorenzo jumped in.

"You guys have a relationship with each other." Lorenzo smirked and made intercourse motions with his hands like a little kid would.

I shook my head at his childish manner. Looking back to Alex seeming more confused then ever I started laughing. "I'll explain it to you later Alex just know that you've been living with me for two years now. You're mom though I'll tell you about it when you feel better for now just get some sleep."

He nodded his head and got comfortable and quickly fell asleep. Maybe it's his medicine.

"Why'd you lie to him? He never lived with you." Lorenzo questioned me.

I turned to him, "Marcos murdered his mom. So before the media gets ahold of it I want to get all of Alex's stuff out of that house and into mine. I want any picture Alex is in out of there too. Leave no trace of him in there. Turn his room into a guest room."

"Okay I'll call up some of the guys and we'll get to work right away." he said.

I sat in the hospital chair and placed my head in my hands.

Lorenzo walked out the room and all I could thing about was this is going to be an exciting life ahead of all of us and it's all my fault.

Who will die next?