Seventeen (Updated + Changed)

Alex's P.O.V

"So you've killed before? Not only have you killed but you've killed innocent children because their father didn't pay you the money he owes you?" I asked.

All he did was nodded.

"I've killed before yes. It's honestly something I love to do. The only thing that hurts me is your accusations of me. I've killed a lot of people and hurt a lot of people but never would I hurt you. What happened to Samantha though wasn't my fault. She had my baby. My daughter. Why the fuck would I hurt her."

Okay now I'm confused. If he didn't do it then why would those people say he did.

"Marcos killed them. Since she was with me they blame me though which is understandable considering I'm surrounded by nothing but death." He half way chuckled.

I waved my right hand in the air dramatically. "I'm not dead though."

He gave me a cold stare as to tell me to shut up.

"Okay so Marcos needs to be stopped. Well let's stop him. Can't be so hard you just have to learn to quit the monologues before you guys start shooting." I said.

Alex stood up and smiled. He walked over to his kitchen and went into one of his drawers. He grabbed something and walked back over to me dropping something in my lap. I picked it up and quickly threw it back at him seeing what it was.

He was already back in the kitchen and dodged the object. "You're not you when you're hungry Alex."

Antonio was laughing so hard his laugh turned silent. I've never seen this side of him before and I liked it. Actually loved it. A wave of everything I used to feel for him came rushing back. Like it never left, because truthfully in all honesty it didn't leave.

"I miss you Tony. I'm sorry I accused you and I'm sorry I drove you from work but I was stupid. I'm really sorry Tony." He chuckled again and walked over to me wiping away the tears he had from laughing so hard.

It wasn't even that funny though bro.

"You didn't drive me from work I'm just laying low. So I can get Marcos when he least expects it. I miss you to tho Alex and I want you back in my life permanently. Can you be the Bonnie to my Clyde?"

I laughed and nodded.

He pulled me into a deep hug wrapping both his muscular arms around my body and gently lifting me off the ground.

Once he set me down I began slapping his chest and arms like crazy. Of course he did nothing but laughed. "What are you doing?"

I stopped and looked at him with a cold stare. You're not you when you're hungry. Really? Dick face." I shouted while laughing.

He automatically fell to the floor while laughing and his face turned bright tomato red.

"Antonio how old are you?" I sternly said. He just kept laughing ignoring me. "Your face right now. Alex you do know you have a funny bone. Just hit your humerus."

I'm still not finding anything funny right now. Yet he won't shut up. I sighed irritated and sat on the couch arms crossed.

Soon Antonio followed still laughing but not as much. "Come on babe. Lighten up." before I could say anything Antonio was crashing his lips to mine and my hands quickly flew to the back of his head.

It was aggressive and slow. Our lips fit together like two jigsaw puzzle pieces.

His left hand held the back of my neck and his right laid on the back of the couch bracing his weight as he was sort of hovering over me.

It was a long awaited kiss that felt like ice cold water flowing down my throat after starving from thirst for weeks.

"Alex, I lo"  his phone began to ring in his pocket.

He pulled his phone out and answered it. "Costa speaking."

His expression quickly turned into anger. Pure angry but at the same time a look that almost looked thrilled.

Antonio's P.O.V

I was pissed. This motherfucker had the nerve to fucking call me. Knowing I wanted his bitch ass dead.

"Bring me Alex and your daughter lives." Marcos said on the other line.

There's was muffling on the other line and then this sweet innocent voice came on. "Hello? If you're really my daddy help me. Please."

"She's been waiting six years to at least speak to her father. I mean you'd technically be the only parent she has since Samantha suffered a tragic fall. You want her Antonio? You want to live the daddy life? Surrender Alex and you can have her. If you don't then she will suffer the same fate as her mother and it will all be your fault."

My blood boiled. I wanted to hit something. I wanted to kill something. I wanted to kill someone.

I kept looking around my apartment to find anything to hit or throw. Nothing. I kept my apartment plain and everything I could throw put away. All that was out was pillows and cushions and Alex.

My sweet Alex. Barely got him back now the fucker wants me to lose him again.

Not happening. Then there is the fact my daughter is alive. She needs me. I need a plan and my team.

"Alex lets go we're going home and your going to do some training. Need to know you can protect that ass until I can finally tear it up." I said seriously but winking at him at the same time.

He stood up and as I walked passed he smacked my arm playfully letting me know he got the picture of my dirty remark.

I was still serious about the training and the look in his eye told me he knew I was.

Let's rock this bitch straight to hell.