Three

Antonio's P.O.V (Picture is Jessie played by Selena Gomez)

My driver pulled out the parking lot. I saw Alex standing at the bus stop. "Andy roll the window down. Pull up next to Alex please." I said.

Andy did as I told him to and pulled up in front of Alex.

"Alex what are you doing? Is this how you got to work today?" I asked him.
He looked shocked but nodded his head. "Get in Alex." he did as I told him and got into the back seat of the SUV.

"Thank you sir." Alex said quietly.

I laughed and stepped out of the car.

I opened up the door to the back seat on the passenger side. "Scoot over Alex." he did as told but kept his head down.

I waited a few minutes after getting in and putting my seat belt on waiting for him to put his on.

"Alex I see something missing in this picture." he looked up from his lap and stared at me in confusion. "What do you mean sir?"

I unbuckled my seat belt and reached over grabbing his.

"This is what I mean. You need to put your seat belt on. Just because your in the back seat doesn't mean there can't be casualties."

He let his eyes fall back to his lap and his head drop down.

Once I finished buckling his seat belt I buckled mine back up. "Let's go Andy. Back to the house."

Alex's head shot up so fast I think he got whiplash. "Wait sir I need to go home." he said.

"I will take you home Alex I just need to go to my house. Relax." he visibly relaxed.

Resting his head on the head rest he stared outside the window at the scenery.

We pulled off the curb and began the ride to my house.

Alex's POV

I was honestly half upset when Antonio didn't praise me after I relaxed like he asked. I wasn't going to let it get to me.

He's my boss.

Not like he will ever notice me in that way.

I stared outside watching the trees and the roads twist and turn around every bend.

We soon pulled up to a brick mansion with tall hedge's all around it. The drive looped around into a figure eight with a a carbon black Mercedes in front of the door.

"Holy shit your house is huge!" I blurted out.

Just as quick as I said it Antonio's hand pushed me back and rested his face by my ear softly breathing warm breaths.

"In my presence Alex you will now use foul language. If you do one more time I will punish you. My way." his warm breaths sent shivers through out my whole body as if I was cold.

My member began to stiffen in my jeans and my hands instantly flew to cover it.

"Do you understand me or not Alex?" he asked moving my hands from my erect member.

"I understand sir." I told him. He let go of my hand and I let it fall right where it was.

He gently rubbed my arm and moved closer to my ear until his lips were almost touching. "Good boy. Come on." He unbuckled his seat belt and stepped outside of the car.

I undid my seat belt and followed.

The stiffness in my pants becoming even more noticeable.

We walked up to his house and inside. "Stay here Alex. I'll be right back." I stopped in my tracks just inside the front door. A large staircase was in front of me and a large empty floor. House keepers were mopping and waxing the floor while some others cleaned the stairs.

Antonia came back down a few minutes later in a different suit.

My eyes stayed on the house keepers.

"I like my house to stay at least ninety-nine percent clean. Plus things have to be in certain order." he said.

I nodded my head understanding.

"Let's go Alex. It's time for us to eat." he said.

I followed him back outside his house and towards the Mercedes. "You're going to take me home first. Before you eat I mean." I said. Looking at Antonio as he opened the car door for me.

Felt weird having someone open up the car door for me. Especially another man. A man whom I had realized I had a small attraction to.

I got in pulled the seat belt across me to buckle it. Antonio smashed his lips to mine and licked my bottom for entrance which I gave him immediately.

He took control of the kiss and his tongue moved all over tasting my tongue.

My member stiffened in my pants even more.

Antonio pulled apart from me.

"Who's in charge here Alex? Is it you?" he asked.

Still in a high of my own I nodded.

He smashed his lips to mine again instantly dominating my mouth. His tongue danced around in my mouth while mine tried to keep up. He grabbed both my hands and held them down to my sides.

A moan softly escaped my mouth.

He pulled apart from my lips another time. Our eyes connected. "Now, who's in control?" He asked sternly.

I stammered for a couple seconds until answering, "You are sir."

"Good boy Alex. Very good boy." he smiled showing off his perfectly straight white teeth. His breathe smelled like peppermints.

He let go of my hands and closed the car door walking around on the other side getting into the drivers seat.

He started the car and began driving. We pulled out of the parking lot and all I could think was Holy Shit.

Cover by Magenkop