True wolves

A/N

Heyyy guys, so this is my first ever story and I didn't know what to write about. I'll try and carry on with this one but if you guys don't like it I'll remove it and try and do a better one, thanks!!

pic of chase to the side --->

Kay xxxx

Eva's POV

I opened the main doors to the west wing of the school hastily, shrugging off my blue woollen cardigan and rolling it up into a ball before scrunching it into my black bag with as much force as possible. The summer air had taken its toll on me and I could already feel my skin beginning to burn from the lack of lotion. My feet dragged along the white floors, picking up dirt with my purple pumps along the way. The walls were tainted with graffiti and posters covered the bulletin board with sports events coming up.

I attempted to keep my eyes open but the lack of sleep was getting to me. I sighed, running my hand through my red hair and chipping my nail in the process. I winced as I felt it cut my scalp and subconsciously cursed myself for not cutting them sooner. Although the small cut had stimulated a response within me. My eyes cracked open and I felt more awake than I had in the past week, I could only hope the concealer I applied generously this morning would make me look less dead and more alive while I got through this dreaded Wednesday morning.

As I walked down the crowded school hallways I couldn't help but feel peoples' eyes all over me, my skin began to crawl as I saw the heated gazes of a few of the alternative guys growling with need. I could practically feel their panthers about to surface and claw at me with their razor sharp claws and yellow eyes gluing themselves to mine.

Well what do you expect, I am gorgeous my dear Eva.

My wolf said to me in that low pitched voice of hers. I felt her swishing her tail in the back of my mind, her head bobbing up and down in agreement with herself. I smirked at her vanity, well it's not like she's lying, she is a gorgeous wolf, I just wish she had a better girl to shift back to.

Eva, shut it! You're beautiful! You can be so dumb sometimes you idiot!

Luna can we please not argue today? I'm still kinda sad about yesterday

I heard her growl and back away into my subconscious, her tail still swishing back and forth as it did. Her coat slowly began to change and I could tell she was angry with me. I just had to be different didn't I, had to be the one girl with a strange wolf. I didn't want to be an outcast, this wasn't what I wanted at all.
I counted to 10 in my head as my mind began to spin in confusion.

Okay Eva just do what mom said to do in times like these. Recount your life and remember who you are. For mom, I can do this.

My name is Evangeline Lockhart, Eva for short, I go to west school high, it's a school for shifters. Not just werewolves but all shifters. Yesterday was my first shift, me being the alphas daughter I couldn't do it in public like all the other wolves my age, it was against our laws. The old ones, made by Lilith and the moon goddess themselves during the times of old. The days the beastly scourge came upon us like a curse.

The alpha's children must shift in the comfort of their own home or wherever the alpha sees fit. The pain was excruciating, I could feel every bone in my body breaking, not like in those movies where the hot guy shifts without a second thought, It hurts like fuck. But that's what happens when you shift. I remember opening my eyes and being on all fours, I literally did a happy dance, right there in front of my dad, one word, embarrassing. I expected to hear my dad laugh seeing me dancing and shift into his wolf so we could go on our first run. I was not expecting the look of horror and disgust written all over his face while I buried my snout into the ground beneath me, feeling the chill of rejection rush through me. My own father. My own flesh and blood was horrified with me. Surely my shift couldn't have gone that badly.