5 years later

5 years later....

Everyone walked down the sidewalk on the cold, December evening in Harrisburg. It was Christmas break for the young adults. Anna was going to school to be an elementary teacher. Kristoff was going to a larger, popular college on a weight lifting scholarship. Jack went to the same school as Kristoff, but on a hockey scholarship. Elsa was going to college across the country on a major in business. Merida was going to a school near Elsa on an archery scholarship. Hiccup was going to school with Anna for a degree in pharmacy. Eugene went to the same college as Elsa for a creative writing. Rapunzel was going to a college a few minutes away from Kristoff and Jack to help her dream of becoming an artist.

"This is nice finally having everyone together." Anna smiled as she held hands with her long distance boyfriend. He smiled as he brought her in close. They didn't live too far away though. Just about six hours was all. Nothing compared to the others.

"No way. I see Elsa and Merida way too much." Eugene teased as he kicked a chuck of snow off the sidewalk. Whether he'd admit or not, he was happy to be with people he knew.

"It's not my fault you picked the same school as me." Elsa laughed as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. She was happy to be back home with Anna and Jack. She missed them terribly. Jack and Elsa were engaged to marry in January, if things go as planned. If not, February.

"I see Jack and Kristoff all the time. I see them more than you!" Rapunzel exclaimed as she pointed to Eugene. Eugene was going to school all the way across the country! She hardly ever saw him except for video chatting.

"Your schools are in the same city!" Eugene laughed as Rapunzel intertwined her fingers with his. She laid her head against his shoulder. She was thrilled to be back with him.

"I see Eugene and Elsa way more than I have to. Usually they make me drive to see them." Merida joined in. Her school was only about a half hour away. She was glad to be near people she could actually stand.

"I see everyone more than I need to." Hiccup chuckled as he wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulder. He didn't live far from Anna or Kristoff, Jack, and Rapunzel. He was about an equal distance away. Almost right in the middle, besides going south a little ways.

"Come on, Hic. You know you love us!" Anna giggled as she playfully shoved him. She was happy to be with everyone again.

"I can't believe it's almost Christmas!" Jack exclaimed. He's always like the winter season. Secretly, he enjoyed watching the sappy Hallmark movies and cuddling by the fire.

"I know right! And I can't believe this is all of our last year in college." Rapunzel awed as Eugene kicked another chuck of snow down the sidewalk.

"Just think, we didn't even met each other until junior year." Kristoff chuckled. They didn't even know each other until then. They had been through so much between and now.

"Me and Jack wouldn't be together." Elsa softly smiled. Jack planted a kiss on her check, making her blush. She couldn't imagine life without him.

***
Merida impatiently tapped her fingers on her thighs. She hoped Hiccup would like his gift. They sat around their Christmas tree in their teeny tiny apartment. They saved up just enough to have their own place. "Open in it." Merida encouraged.

Hiccup shook the baby blue box complete with a white bow. It looked like it came out of a magazine. It must have been important, because Merida usually didn't try this hard to impress him. Some wrapping paper, usually printed with birthday cakes, were on his Christmas gifts. "What is it?" Hiccup asked. He couldn't hear anything.