Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.25}

Lucy's POV

I took a shower and went to the closet to get something to ware. I put on a pair of sweats and a long tee. The pants were a little long mom must have been a little taller than me. I now smiled at the thought of her. Instead of crying. I sat down and started to brush my hair. Which was really long now. It was down past my but and hard to brush. Then I felt a hand take the brush and start brushing my hair it was the queen,

"Thank you" I said

"You don't mind do you" she asked?

"No its so long its kind of hard to do it myself" I said.

"Your mother used to say the same thing" she laughed.

"Was her hair as long as mine" I asked?

"Almost, So you kids have had a busy day I hear" she said.

"Yes, did they tell you about the bears" I asked?

"Yes I'm going with Tanja to talk to the mother tomorrow. And Lucy I am sorry for what Ryan did" she started but I interrupted.

"Its ok he was trying to protect me. He didn't mean any harm. Tanja is very special she is going to be a great leader some day" I said

"You think so" she asked?

"No, I know so" I said.

"I think I have always felt that" she said.

"Keep her safe she is going to save your people one day" I said.

"How do you know that, did you have a vision? Do you have visions" she asked?

" I have them but not about this. Sometimes I just know stuff. Not always with details just the big picture. Does that make sense" I said.

"Yes, it must be hard though. Not knowing the details I mean" she said.

"It was at first but I'm used to it now" I said.

"Its amazing how comfortable you are with your powers in such a short time" she said.

"I have a theory about that your majesty. You want to hear it" I said.

"Yes I do. But please call me Auntie or aunt Remmy. You know I fed you from my very own breast when you were a baby. So I think we are past all that majesty stuff don't you" she said.

"You did, why" I asked? Even though I thought this conversation was a little gross.

"Well supernatural creatures are different then humans. it's the only way to feed our babies. That's why they are almost always with us. But your mother and I were close. Sometimes she would watch Rebeca and sometimes I would watch you. I think that's why you and Rebeca have such a strong connection. Now tell me your theory" she said.

"Hmm" I said as I thought about what she said.

"Yes well my powers seem to be instinct based. And even before I new who I was. I learned to trust my instinct. It was how I survived my stepmother" I said.

"It breaks my heart to know what you went thru at the hands of that witch" she said. I could hear the pain in her voice. I felt the need to comfort her. I turned around and hugged her.

"Its ok Auntie it's the past" I said.

"I'm supposed to comfort you not the other way around" she said.

"Well I think real family is about comforting and being there for each other" I said.

"How can someone so young be so wise" she said.