Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.20}

This chapter is dedicated to AngelsSoul aka AS aka Tanja thanks for all your support.

Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.20}

Lucy's POV

Rebeca took us back to her house. When we went into her room I wondered how I had never noticed she was different before. She had a bright and colorful personality and her room sure reflected that. She walked to her closet moved some clothes. Tapped on the back wall and a door appeared. She opened it and we walked thru. I couldn't get over how bright and colorful it was. The colors jumped out at you like they were alive, it was amazing. All of a sudden a girl about two years younger then us flew at Rebeca.

"Beca I missed you so much. I was worried" said the girl as she let go of Rebeca. Then she put her hands on her hips and started tapping her foot. She was so cute.

"I felt your sadness. Why were you so very sad? Then you were so happy. What happed to you" she asked? She talked so fast just like Rebeca I thought they had to be related.

"We are related I'm her cousin Tanja" The girl said.

"Wait! Did you just read my mind" I asked shocked?

"I'm fine now Tanja. I was upset because I thought Lucy might not forgive me for lying. But she understands about fairies and she's not mad at me" Rebeca said.

"Well I could have told you that" Tanja said.

"What" I said.

"Besides reading minds and sensing the emotions of people close to her. Tanja also has visions of important people and events. She's been dreaming of you since before we met. She say's you are the fairest person on the planet. Also she thinks you have fairy blood somewhere in you. She say's your to kind not to" Rebeca explained.

"Well you are quite special and very pretty too" I said.

"Yes I am, but thank you for noticing" Tanja said. Then we all laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them approaching. To of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. Light just beamed off of them and I instantly knew they were the king and queen of the fairy realm. I grabbed Dietrich's arm pulling him with me as I dropped to my knees and bowed my head. He followed my lead.

"Daughter of the fairest mermaid. Daughter of the great Jasmine, rise." A male voice that was deep yet had a musical quality to it commanded. I did as I was told. The beautiful lady approached me and touched my cheek. I felt filled with so much love and peace. It made me want to cry from the pure joy of it.

"So beautiful and kind, your mother would be so very proud of you" she said. And that did it the flood gates opened and I started balling. Dietrich started towards me when Rebeca stopped him.

"Lucy's a sensitive, she can feel the emotions of others. In the fairy world that can be a little overwhelming at first. She will be fine but you have to let her get control. You mustn't interfere" Rebeca said to Dietrich. He looked at me and I nodded in agreement.

"Sweet child do you remember your mother" the queen asked? I shook my head no.

"Can I give you a gift of your mother" she asked? Again I nodded.

"Children can you stand on either side of her? And young man stand behind her and support her wait" the queen said. Everybody did as they were instructed. It seemed disrespectful not to. Then she put her oh so soft hands on either side of my face. My eyes closed almost as if they had a mind of their own. Then I saw it. The most beautiful field with glorious yellow and blue flowers. In a bright outline of green grass. As beautiful as that was. It was nothing compared to the two glorious women sitting in the field, each holding a child. One of the women was the queen. I didn't know the other one so I listened to them talk.

"Our children will grow up together" the queen said.

"As we grow old together" the other woman laughed. I knew that laugh I wasn't sure how just that it made me feel so loved.

"Jazzy are you ok? You seem a little preoccupied lately" the queen asked?

Oh My God Oh My God! Jazz is what my uncle called my mom. Could this beautiful woman be my mom.

"Remmy can you put this memory away for my daughter. Incase something happens to me" the other woman maybe my mom said.

"Nothing is going to happen to you I wont let it" the queen said.

"Will you do it for me anyway please" the woman begged.

"I will do anything for you, you're my best friend" the queen said.

Then the other woman picked up the child kissed her so gently. Like only a mother would kiss her sleeping baby. She cradled the child so close to her heart as she spoke.

"My sweet sweet Lucy no matter what happens know one thing. I love you more than anything or place or creature in existence. You are my everything. If mama is not their, its not because I don't want to be. If something happens to me it will destroy your father. He will probably make mistakes because of it. You will be all he has left. Forgive him and love him. He is the greatest man alive. You will be very unique and powerful. With great power comes great responsibility. Always be kind my child. If you ever doubt yourself look in your heart and you will find me. Your name comes from both your grandmothers. They are very wise and kind women, listen to them. I wish I had a little more" she laughed thru tears. Then it was gone. I saw the queens face mumbled thank you and passed out.

Rebeca's POV

We put Lucy in the room my mother had kept for her mother. My father tried to clear it once and my mom flipped. He ordered it be kept just like it was and cleaned regular. My mom said she would be ok and sleep for awhile. She said Dietrich and I should get something to eat. She said we should get some rest too. But I just couldn't leave her. I didn't think an army could drag Dietrich away. However his pacing was driving me crazy.

"Could you come sit on the couch. Your pacing is driving me nuts" I said.

"Are you sure she's going to be ok" he asked?

"If my mother said she will then she will" I said.

"The queen is your mother" he said.

"Yes silly don't I look like her" I chuckled to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

"Honestly I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't take my eyes off Lucy. You know last time she passed out, she was out for quite awhile." He said with worry in his voice.

"You love her don't you" I said.

"Yes, but not the way you think. Its hard to explain the bond between a royal and a warrior. It's a need to make sure she feels listened to and safe. But its so much more" he said.

Trying to put words to feelings I was so familiar with.

Yes, there is also a need to make her feel loved and happy. That's not a warrior thing but a Lucy thing" I said

"You might be right. But I don't think she's aware she's doing it" he said.

I nodded and he sat next to me. I hadn't realized how big his arms were. He was defiantly a hottie. What was I thinking, bad Rebeca I yelled at myself. Your friend is unconscious and your thinking bad thoughts about a guy she might like.

Peace out

S.N.Mom