"Yeah, babe?" the girl says.

"This guy's name is Four. Isn't that so cool that his name is a number? What if my name was.......... Seven? Wouldn't that be way cooler than Blake?" he asks her.

"Well. I love the name you have now. And I would still love you if you changed you're name to anything else," she tells him and kisses him. She puts her arm through his and scoots closer.

"Anyway," Blake says. "What are you doing here? Just a sudden rush of adrenaline that made you want to play a game of paintball?"

"Actually, no. My friends and I were just finding something to do until we have to pick up our girlfriends for Prom. They're spending all day getting ready, so we decided to have a guy day," I explain.

"Oh. So you're Prom is tonight? And you're going with your girlfriend? Are you excited?" he asks.

"Yes. I'm very excited," I answer. "But I'm also nervous. I can't wait to go with her because she's my one and only girlfriend, and I'm madly in love with her. But I'm nervous because I'm performing an original song at Prom that I wrote for her, and I really hope that she likes it."

"I'm sure you'll do fine. And if you love her as much as I love this precious gem of mine," he says, motioning to the girl,"then I know how you must feel. And I bet that she feels the exact same way."

"Thanks," I say.

"Oh. And by the way, this is Kyla, my one and only love," he says and kisses the girl's head.

"Nice to meet you. Both of you. I'm glad I did," I reply.

"Hey. Here's my number. Call or text me if you ever need someone to talk to. I'll be there," he says.

"Thanks, bro."

The guy at the front desk tells us that we can now enter the arena. We split up into our teams and enter the arena. My team gets a couple of minutes before time to find a place to hide. I climb up a fake tree and hide in the leaves at the top of the tree. Now, it's time to wait.

---------------page break-------------

I have been waiting in this tree for quite some time now. Blake is left on my team along with me, and the other team still has Zeke and this other guy. Nobody knows where I am. Nobody has shot at me yet, so I assume that they have no idea where I am.

I look down at where the remaining people are, and all of a sudden, Blake gets hit with a yellow paintball. He sighs and walks over to the side where all of the other people are. Ok. Now it's my turn.

I aim my paintball gun at the guy I don't know and fire. A green paintball hits him in the chest. He starts looking around wildly and then stands off at the side.

"Four! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Zeke calls out. I jump out of the tree and aim my paintball gun at him.

"You were in the tree the whole time?!" he exclaims.

"Yep. Took you long enough to figure it out," I say.

"You're going down," he replies.

"I don't think so."

He fires, but I quickly dodge it. He fires at me again, but I roll away from it. I crawl behind a wall and wait. Soon he stops firing at me. I peek over the wall, position my gun at me, and fire. A pink paintball hits him square in the chest.

"No!" Zeke screams as he drops to his knees. His team groans.

"I am the champion!" I start singing, and my team starts cheering. They all congratulate me, and we put our gear up.