Chapter 13

Tris's POV

I wake up in a pair of strong arms. I open my eyes and look straight into the stormy blue eyes of my wonderful boyfriend. I smile.

"Morning love," he says in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning Tobias," I reply. We stay here for a little while.

"Come on. Let's get up," I say. He lets me out of his arms, and I get up. He looks at me with a weird expression.

"Tris. What happened to your hair?" Tobias asks.

"What?" I ask. I run into the bathroom and look into the mirror. What! A section of my hair is fiery red. I mean not like a big section.

"Caleb!" I scream. I storm out of my room and into Caleb's room. He's asleep on his bed, and Tyler is asleep on the floor. Of course. They both pranked me. I get a pillow and hit Caleb with it. He jumps up and lands on Tyler. They both stand up and look at me. They burst out laughing.

"You did this to my hair!" I scream. They just shrug their shoulders. I start hitting them both with the pillow.

"Ow! How do you make a pillow hurt?!" Caleb screams.

"With my strength," I reply and hit him. "Which you don't have." They finally get away from my pillow and stow away into the closet. I put the pillow down and walk back to my room. Tobias is sitting on the bed.

"You can get ready first. It will take me longer," I tell him.

"Ok," he says and grabs his clothes. He kisses my forehead and goes into my bathroom.

I find the bottle of red hair dye in my trash can. Apparently this dye lasts for three days. Great! I go into my closet and look at all of my clothes. I need to wear something that will make this red hair look cute.

I end up picking out a white crop top, a red flare skirt, and a black leather jacket. Tobias comes out and goes downstairs. I go into my bathroom and hop in the shower. I turn the water on and start washing. I hop out and quickly dry off. I put my outfit on and move on to my hair and makeup.

I curl my hair making the red streak pop against my blonde hair. I apply black mascara and red lipstick with a little touch of pink blush. I go back into my closet and put on black combat boots. I run downstairs and find everybody in the kitchen. They all look up when I come in. I see Tobias's jaw drop.

"Dude. Our prank made your sister look hotter," Tyler says to Caleb. I look at Tobias, and he has a mad expression on his face. I walk over to him and hug him.

"You look amazing babe," he whispers into my ear, and I blush.

"Thank you," I say. He sits back down, and I sit on his lap. I look down at his plate and see that he's eating a huge piece of my mom's chocolate cake.

"You're seriously eating cake for breakfast," I say to Tobias.

"Yeah," he says, and I laugh.

I grab a piece of bacon from the plate in the middle. I get up and get a glass of orange juice. I sit back down and see that Tobias already ate his whole slice of cake. I shake my head at him, and he just smiles. I look at the clock and see that it is already 11:15.

"Hey. Umm. Justin wants me to come meet his girlfriend at noon. Do you want to come?" Tobias asks.

"Sure. We might need to leave now," I answer.

"Ok," he says. The gang gets their stuff and leaves. Caleb and Tyler go upstairs, and Tobias gets his stuff. I grab his hand, and we walk out to my car. I drive us to Tobias's house. We get out, and I jump on Tobias's back.