Chapter 9

Oh its chapter 9 already :O *gasp* so anyways thanks for reading this book and yeah :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Adam's POV

Gah, it's been a week of 'dating' Brooke and Zac still hasn't given in and told me that he like Brooke yet. Eh, it's only been a week, but I might need to talk to Brooke again. 

"Hey, I'm hungry. Do you want to get some ice cream in the cafeteria?" Brooke asked looking at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," I laughed, "You know you don't have to make that face. I would come with you either way,"

"What face?" She asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and started to go to the cafeteria, but the bell rang.

"Aww, well now we have to go to history; the most boring class in the world," Brooke complained.

"Or we could just go and get ice cream," I said with a smirk as I threw her over my shoulder and headed towards the front of the school.

"Adam! What are you doing! We need to go to history," Brooke yelled from my shoulder, while pounding lightly on my back.

"We're going to get ice cream just like you wanted, and I thought history was the most boring class in the world?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You're making me ditch class?" She asked.

"Yup," I answered. 

"But I don't want to. So you better put me down right now," She demanded.

"Hmm. No," I said.

I'm pretty sure she just rolled her eyes, but before I could find out she kicked me in my balls. I dropped her and she landed on the ground with an 'uf'. 

"Brooke, that wasn't nice," I groaned.

"Jeez, I didn't kick you that hard," She said rolling her eyes and dusting herself off.

"Well, I gotta go to history before I'm late," She said running off.

We arrived at Mr. Thompson's class five minutes late, oops. 

"Mr. Zimmern and Ms. Speir. Why are you late?" Mr. Thompson said sternly as Zac entered the room, "And you Mr. Smith, why are you late?"

"He was trying to kidnap me," Brooke said pointing at me.

"Is this true," Mr. Thompson raised his eyebrows.

"Partially," I shrugged.

"What about you, Mr. Smith?" He asked.

"I was um helping Brooke get away from Adam," Zac lied.

"Lies!" Brooke cried.

"Ok, Mr. Zimmern and Mr. Smith, you both get a lunch detention. Ms. Speir, you get a warning," Mr. Thompson said, "Now get to your seats," 

"But, T-Bone." I said calling him by the nickname I made for him.

"No, buts," Mr. Thompson frowned. 

"Ok," I frowned as I walked to my seat.

                                                    -------------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Class is finally over, but it was only Tuesday which means more school tomorrow. I walked out of French and ran into someone. Looking up I saw brown hair and unmistakable brown eyes. Aw poo cakes.