Chapter 3

Yay :D new upload please vote and comment if you like the chapter thank you ^.^ Zac is now being played by Asher Monroe his picture is in chapter 2 if your curious

________________________________________________________________________________

        Chapter 3

        Zac's POV

   "Ok, so today we will be talking about how to pick out clothes and how to act. And you do not need to take notes," Brooke said eyeing my notebook. I rolled my eyes and tossed my notebook and pen onto my desk as she pulled a gray T-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of gray Vans shoes out of my closet.

  "Go put this on, and tell me when your done," She said tossing me the clothes as she exited my room. Once I was done I called her back and she examined me.

 "Um, the shirt's kinda tight," I said awkwardly.

"Yea, it's supposed to be," She answered, "Ok you pick stuff now and put it on,"

When she came back in she gasped, which I'm hoping is the good kind.

 "Wow, you learn fast," She said as she looked at the red Nike shirt, black basketball shorts with a red stripe running down the side and a pair of black Lakai shoes.

 "Zac, Brooke do you guys want lunch?" My mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

 "Yea, coming Mom," I yelled back as I ushered Brooke down the stairs.

                                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

       After a quick lunch of sub sandwiches, we decided to walk to the park. I looked over at Zac who, was wearing a loose blue shirt along with a pair of gray and blue basketball shorts. It was a oddly mild day for August in California, but it was way better than having it be scorching hot. I stepped onto the tanbark, where the swing set swayed with the breeze, and sat down on the seat.

"So," Zac said.

"Well, I'm assuming that you know how to act around people like; what to say, how to start a conversation, and all that stuff," I said swinging higher off the ground.

"Oh, well I know how to do that," He said.

"Well, ok. Start a conversation with me, uh pretend I'm Adam Zimmern," I uttered mentioning our school wide receiver. Zac gave me a 'why him' look and sighed as he started to speak, "Uhm, hey dude. What'cha doing?"

"That's a good start," I started awkwardly, "You should pick a topic that the person knows, like if you were talking to Adam, talk about sports or something," 

"Um, ok. Hey dude, did ya see the game last night? The Ravens are the best!" Zac said with a hint of boredom, sounding just like most of the guys on the football team.

"Good," I replied cheerfully, "You should use words like; 'cool', 'awesome', and 'dude'. Also phrases like; 'hey man',"

"Umm, ok," He replied getting off the swing, "I guess we should be going,"

"Oh yea," I said hopping off the swing and walking to the path that will lead us back to Zac's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok so, sorry this chapter is REALLY short :( it was only about 2 Microsoft word pages. Please Vote and Comment if you like this story :) Thank you for Reading you people ROCK :D 

- Miss_terious