Prologue

YO this is a warning for all of y'all going to read this story. This was written in 2011/2012 so it sucks butt. Slut shaming ain't okay, so don't do that aight. I've seen the errors in that. Also grammatical, spelling & overall plot errors seem to be very prominent.  so pls stop right now. stop. I can see you. you're still reading. guys. 10/10 would not recommend. 1/15/15

Prologue

 Brooke's POV

  It was the second day of Preschool and I already said goodbye to the nanny. She said I was going to have the best day ever. As I walked through the door, I was greeted by my teacher Miss Rose. After I stuffed my Cinderella backpack in my cubby, I made my way to the dollhouse where there was already a group of girls playing with the dolls. 

   "Can I play to?" I asked cheerfully as I picked up a Barbie wearing a green dress.

  "Eww! No," cried a girl with blond hair. After she answered the rest of the girls did the same.

  "Why?" I asked

 "Because, you're ugly," the same girl cried.

 "But, the dollhouse is for everyone to play with," I huffed.

 "Well, too bad," she replied.

 As tears formed in my eyes and I started to speak, I was cut off by a boy with brown hair and a pair of glasses.

 "Hey! She's not ugly! She's pwetty, and everyone can play here. But if she can't play here I won't eida (either)," The boy cried as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the dollhouse.

 "Hey! What are you doing!?" I exclaimed.

 "Saving you fwom the evil witch, duh. And you should say thank you," he answered. 

 "But-" I started, as he cut me off again.

 "Say thank you," He sang.

"Uggh, ok. Thank you. But, I didn't need help," I yelled

"Yea, you did," He shot back.

"No! I didn't. And who are you anyway, you weren't here yesterday," I said.

"I was sick yesterday," He started, "Oh, and my name's Zachawy, but I like to be called Zac."

"My name's Brooklyn, but everyone calls me Brooke. So you can call me that," I replied.

"Bwooke, I like it but it's hawd to say," Zac said.

"Say grrrrrr," I said confused about how he can't say " r ".

"Guuuu" He tried.

"Grrrrr" I said.

"Guurrrr" He said.

"Good, that's better," I stated with accomplishment.

"I think we should be friends," Zac said.

"Yea we should," I replied.

                                                       ---------------------------------------------

   Zac's POV

 Finally. school was over so I can show my new friend to my mom.

"Mommy!" I yelled dragging Brooke with me, "Look I made a friend," 

"That's wonderful," She replied.

  "Where's your mommy?" I asked Brooke.

  "She's not here, my nanny brought me here," She answered.

 "Oh, where's your mommy then?" I asked.

 "She's working in London. She makes clothes," She said.

 "My dad's in London too, he is the boss of a big company," I said stretching my arms out to show her how big the company was as she laughed.

 "I gotta go now, my nanny's here. Bye," Brooke said pointing to an old woman with gray hair.

"Ok, bye," I said while waving.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

 Ok so this is my first story I hope you like it and keep reading Please VOTE & COMMENT, I would LOVE to see if you like the story or not. 

  - Miss_terious