Chapter 8

Hola :D It's me again. Well um yea Happy Reading :P

Do you like the story so far? Vote & Comment :)

Selena Gomez as Vienna Morgan ------------>

______________________________________________________________________________

   Chapter 8

 Brooke's POV

I sat on my porch waiting for Adam. Apparently, he wants to drive me to school because that's what couples do. Fine with me, except that he was fifteen minutes late. After a few minutes, Adam finally pulled up in his Chevy Camaro.

"What took you so long?" I frowned while crossing my arms.

"Well, usually girls take a long time to get ready," He said while running his fingers through his hair.

"Aren't we going now?" I asked in the silence.

"Go change," Adam said frowning at what I was wearing; a purple T-shirt and a pair of Bermuda shorts.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You need to wear something more um, revealing, so people think that I actually like you," He said.

"So, you don't like me?" I asked softly.

"No! That's not what I meant!" He cried.

"I know. I'll go change," I laughed as I walked back into my house. I came out a few minutes later in an olive green V-neck and a pair of baby blue, denim shorts. 

"Better?" I smirked.

"Yup," He said popping the 'p' as we climbed into his car. 

After a car ride of telling a bunch of cheesy pick up lines we arrived at school and Adam parked his car.

"You know once we get out, I'm gonna have to kiss you," Adam whispered.

"HERPES!" I yelled, ignoring the people crowding the sidewalk trying to see inside Adam's car.

"What?!" He coughed.

"Just Kidding.We should probably get out of this car," I said.

"Ok. We'll get out of this car together, in three. . . two. . . one," He said as I got out of the car. I looked over to where he should be only to find out that he was still in the car. Jerkface. A second later, he emerged with a smirk on his face. He then sauntered over to me and pushed me onto the hood of his car and kissed me in front of practically the whole school. The kiss was soft and sweet, and I quickly pulled away, my cheeks tinted with red.

"Jerk. You didn't get out at the same time," I whisper-yelled at him as we walked towards the school, hand in hand.

"Yea, but it was worth it. You should've seen your face," He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked through the crowd of people whispering about us.

"O.M.G. Who is she?"

"Hey, she's actually pretty hot"

"There goes my chance with him"

"Hey, Brooke. You can stop walking now," Adam said as I looked back at him. He was standing next to Clayton and Zac, whose arm was around Shawna. Of course Zac was glaring at me, or Adam. 

"Hey, Adam I see you got yourself a new lady," Clayton said, winking at me. Of course I just stood there like an idiot, blushing.

"Yea. . ." Zac said still glaring at me.