Epilogue

Hello all! This will be the last update for this story, sadly :(. This is the epilogue :) oh and they are like older in this epilogue. And please read the thig marked with *~*~*~*

__________________________________________________________

Epilogue

Brooke's POV

I felt something press against my forehead, and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Brooke, wake up," Adam said softly. I didn't stir from where I lay. "Brooke," He said again after kissing my nose. He kissed my cheeks and my jaw before pressing his lips to mine. I opened my eyes and pulled away from him.

"Ew, you have morning breathe," I chuckled at him. I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"So," He called following me to the bathroom. He hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder as I brushed my teeth. 

"Come on Officer, we need to wake up the kids," I said after he finished brushing his teeth. We walked down the hall and knocked on the door before opening it. "Hey, guys it's time to go to school."

"Do I have to? 'Cause I think I'm sick," Chase said faking a cough. I laughed a bit; only seven, but he already learned how to try and fake sickness.

"You're not sick, you dummy," Amy scoffed, rolling her eyes as she got up from her bed and walked out of the door towards the kitchen. 

"Come on, it's Friday," I teased, poking him, "And you know what that means,"

"Ice cream after school today?" He asked sitting up.

"Well you do need to go to school first," I said tapping my chin.

"Okay, I'm up!" He cried climbing out of bed and taking the same path as Amy took towards the kitchen, where Adam was warming up toaster waffles. I grinned and went to join them. 

After dropping the kids off at school, we decided just to go back home and watch a movie or something, since we both had the day off today.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Adam, as he rifled through our movie collection. He held up 'The Lion King'.

" 'The Lion King'?" I asked raising an eyebrow at my choice.

"Well you never got to finish it," He shrugged as it suddenly dawned on me about what he said.

"Okay," I grinned as he rolled his eyes,"You won't drag you away this time, right?"

"Yup," He smiled.

"Good," I grinned as I picked up the remote and dragged Adam onto the sofa beside me. He wrapped his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. He gently kissed the top of my head as we got through half the movie. I tilted my head up and kissed his jaw in return.

                                                   -------------------------

    We picked up our kids at school and drove to the ice cream store, which was a few blocks down. We walked into the the the bright store and picked out our flavors. Adam chose vanilla and I chose chocolate, while our kids chose cotton candy. We decided to stay and eat our ice cream in the store instead of drive home. 

"Guess what?" I grinned at Chase and Amy.

"We're going to Disneyland?" Chase asked hopefully.

"We're going to get another dog?" Amy asked.

"Nope," I said.

"You're going to Grandma and Grandpa's house," Adam said spilling the surprise.

"Yay, Grandma always has the best cookies," Amy grinned. 

"Yes, she does," I agreed.

                                                   ---------------------------

We dropped them off at Adam's mom's house along with their overnight belongings. We then proceeded to drive home to get ready for our date night, which we have at least twice a month. I dressed up in a fancy yet simple red dress. I stepped into a pair of black suede pumps after applying make up.

"Hello Gorgeous," Adam grinned as he hugged me from behind. 

"Hi," I grinned back.

"Ready yet?" He asked and I nodded. We drove to the restaurant and were seated with not much of a wait. We ordered, talked and held hands underneath the tablecloth, while we ate. Soon we were just about done when Adam called over my attention. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a teal box.

"Adam," I said slowly.

"Brooke, this is for you," He said opening up the box revealing a sliver infinite necklace encrusted with little diamonds.

"Adam you shouldn't have," I gasped.

"But I did," He grinned taking it out of the box to string it around my neck.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"You're very welcome," He smiled back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," He smirked.

_________________________________________________________

 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Its over but thats okay cause it's over. Aw bittersweet isnt it? Well how'd you like it? Vote and Comment THANK YOU ALL for reading, voting, fanning, and commenting :) because this would have never gotten anywhere without you :D

oh and since this story is over you guys can check out my other books Double Trouble; Dear, SIncerely, (completed); and Starstruck.

LOOOK HERE !!!!*~*~*~*Well I was thinking that I should do like a Q&A thing where you guys ask me questions so if I get at least 10 questions by Monday November 19 I'll probably do it. The questions can be about anything like How I got the idea, Why'd I name it FNTJ etc. So yea leave your questions in my inbox or down in the comments :) Thanks :)

(Anybody actually read this^^?)

 Miss_terious