Chapter 25

WHEE its chapter 25 which is like 25 away from 50 chapters lol ok im probably not gonna have 50 chapters but uh ok .... Hope you guys like the chapter, but you probably will ;) Loved all of your comments from the last chapter. They were uh really interesting :P Do i get brownie points for uploading a little earlier than usual? no? ok... awks 

Vote and Comment :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Brooke's POV

  I sighed, falling back into my pillows. I decided just to close my eyes while I think. It was nearly 2 'o clock, when I heard shuffling. I brushed it off and still lied there with my eyes closed.

Suddenly someone, who I assumed was Zac, started talking, "I don't know how to put this, but Brooke. . . I. . I like you."

  Out of pure shock, my eyes flickered open revealing a very surprised Zac.

"Sh*t," He cursed. "I-I thought you were asleep."

"I wasn't," I pointed out awkwardly.

"You should go to sleep, it's two in the morning," Zac said trying to change the subject.

"Or, we can talk, since no ones awake," I said stretching out the word 'or'.

He sighed, "Alright. Sorry for making this awkward for you. I know you don't like me, so you can sleep now. We can still be friends right?"

"I-I" I started.

  Chapter 25

Brooke's POV

 I started to speak, but my voice caught in my throat. He likes me? For how long? Do I still like him? Why would he like me? What about Adam? 

"I-I" I said trying to speak, but the thoughts in my head messed up my voice. "I used to like you,"

"What?!" Zac choked out, "Do you still like me? You can break up with Adam and..."

"No, I used to. Before I started dating Adam," I admitted, bushing slightly.

"Oh,"

"Is that why you keep telling me to stay away from Adam? Because you liked me?" I asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. You should still stay away from him," He said.

"Nah, I think I like him a little too much to stay away from him," I said grinning at the thought of Adam.

Zac's eyes darkened as he spoke, "That's what you said about Brandon, but look how that turned out."

"Adam's different," I said quietly.

"So, still friends," Zac asked putting out his pinky finger.

"Still friends," I said linking pinkies with him, but to me he still looked a little sad.

"Ok, go to sleep now," Zac said pushing me back onto my bed.

"Wait. . . Is that why you didn't want to sleep with me?" I asked, "Not in that way! But like sleeping, sleeping," 

I heard him chuckle, "Shh! I'm sleeping."

                                                                       -------------------------------

  I woke up and rolled over to the side of me bed to see Zac still snoring on the ground. Suddenly, the memories of last night came back, and I found myself blushing. After a few moments of thinking  whether it would be a good idea to wake up Zac, I jumped on top of him and started yelling at him.