Chapter 6

hey new chapter i promise this one will be interesting :)  I uploaded quickly so could you guys Vote or Comment? Thanks :D read chapter 5 before this (just in case you didn't)

 oh and new character being introduced in the chapter - Adam Zimmern, the wide receiver, I mentioned him earlier in the book :D his picture is over there ----->

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Brooke's POV

            I sighed as I entered the school alone. I passed Zac as he glared at me making sure that i would say anything to him. I passed more people as I slowly made my way towards my first class.

Adam's POV

     I sauntered into the art class with my best man Clayton at my side and Zac on the other. I took my sketchbook out of my art cubby and opened it up.

"So, you guys going to Ashley's party tomorrow?" Clayton asked casually.

"Maybe, I dunno," I responded while shading in my rough draft.

"Probably, not I'm busy," Zac said.

"Oh, well that means more chicks for me," Clayton said smirking. I lightly punch him in the chest as I laughed. I turned my gaze over to Zac, he was staring into space. Wait . . . I traced his eyes to see what he was staring at. A girl. She had long light brown hair and big brown eyes. What's her name again? Bryana, Brandy, Lynn, Brooke! That's it. 

"Hey Zac, why are you staring at Brooke?" I smirked.

"What?! I'm not staring at her." He answered.

"Yes you were, you have been for like five minutes," Added Clayton.

"Aww, is little Zac-y in love?" I cooed like one of the girls I had dated.

"No!" He spat.

"Zac's in love! Zac's in love!" Clayton sang like a five year old.

"Shut up, I don't like her," He complained.

"Ok, I'll stop," I said laughing along with Clayton.

"But, why were you staring at her?" Clayton asked.

"I wasn't staring at her," he said.

"Yea, sure," I replied sarcastically as I looked back at my sketch book. When I looked back at him a few minutes later he was staring at her again. He likes her but he won't admit it I thought as I thought of a flawless plan.

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Finally the lunch bell rang and I exited my language arts class. Time to start my plan. I stood around the quad looking for Brooke. Finally, I spotted her walking towards the side of the school. I smirked and walked to my usual table with Clayton and Zac. After I scarfed down my sandwich and popped a mint into my mouth, I told the guys that I had to go and left towards the area Brooke went to.

    I smirked as I entered the school garden and peered through the sunflowers. She was seated on the stone bench reading a book. She looked innocent from what I've seen so far, so I walked up to the bench and smirked.

"Hey, I'm Adam. And you are?" I asked seductively. 

She rolled her eyes and frowned, "I've been in at least ten of your classes since first grade and you don't know my name,"

Sh*t, this isn't going how I planned it.

"Oh, well then Brooke. Would you like to be my new fake girlfriend?" I asked charmingly.

 She stared at me wide eyed and coughed out, "What?!"

"Would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Fake. Girlfriend?" I asked again slowly with hand motions.

 I watched as she thought about what I said before saying "No,"

"Did you just say 'no'?" I asked.

"Yup," She said smiling innocently

"Why?! Every girl in this school would love to have a chance to be my girlfriend!" I almost yelled.

"Well then, why don't you ask one of those girls," She said calmly as she picked up her stuff and started to leave.

 I pulled her arm and pushed her against the wall behind the bench. She squirmed underneath me awkwardly, but I wouldn't let her escape. 

"Feisty, huh?" I whispered as she frowned.

I sighed as I slowly released her from my grasp, "Ok, I'm sorry but can you hear me out," 

I watched as she nodded. 

"Ok. Would you be my fake girlfriend?" I asked politely on one knee. I've heard that girls like it when you ask them on one knee.

"Wait, why do you need a fake girlfriend?" She asked pouting. And she actually looked kind of . . . cute? Wait no, she was Zac's girl.

"Because, my ex, Vienna. You know her right? She's been obsessively stalking me and trying to get back together with me," I said partially telling the truth.

"So?" I asked again, still on the ground looking at her with my puppy dog eyes, practically begging her.

I watched her as she thought about it and suddenly her face lit up. Hopefully that's a good thing. 

"Yes," She finally said. I leaped up smiling and gave her a big bear hug. She laughed and pulled away.

"Ok well I'm gonna need your address and cell phone number," I stated.

"Why?" She said her head tilted to the side like a confused puppy.

"'Cause I need to call you and I'm coming to your place tomorrow," I said.

She reluctantly handed over her phone and I gave her mine as we exchanged numbers. She then took a pen out of her backpack and wrote her address on my hand. Once she finished the bell rang.

"Talk about perfect timing," I muttered to myself.

"Well, I'll come over to your house tomorrow at eleven, okay?" I asked.

"Yea, sure," She said as we split up towards the same class.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so did you like the chapter? Yes, No? Maybe so?

Vote or Comment if you liked it :D

Do you guys like Adam so far?

And do you really think Zac likes Brooke?

Well that's all for now BYES

- Miss_terious