Chapter 18

So, another update. . . sorry I'm an awkward taco. . . Vote and Comment :) Thanks for reading

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18

Brooke's POV

    Ugh. I'm bored. I can't believe that its already winter break. I let my dogs out into the backyard and instantly thought of an idea. Closing the door, I grabbed my phone and dialed Adam's number. It was already dark, but who cares. After two rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, you busy today?" I said.

"Uh, no? Why?" He asked.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Uh sure. What movie and where?" He asked.

"Quarantine. My house. You can invite Zac and Clayton. I'll get Tiana," I explained.

"Scary movie, huh? You gonna fake being scared? Oh, and Shawna's probably gonna come if Zac's coming," He said catching onto my plan.

"Why would Shawna come? I thought the broke up? Oh, and Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"They're back together," Adam scoffed.

"Oh, they are?" I sighed.

"Yea, well I gotta go call them so bye," He said as he hung up. I pulled my phone and dialed Tiana's number and waited for a reply.

                                                       ------------------------------------

        I didn't bother changing out of my pyjama pants and tank top, it's not like I was going out or anything. So far, I know that Tiana and Adam are coming, but Adam hasn't told me if Zac and Clayton are coming.

"Ding," I turned to my phone to see a new text from Adam.

Clayton Zac and Shawna r comin

Good. I smirked and walked to the kitchen to get the popcorn. Because what's a scary movie in the dark without popcorn? Soon, everyone was here.

"So? Are we gonna start the movie now?" Shawna asked scrunching up her nose.

"Yea," I said rolling my eyes and putting in the DVD. As the previews were showing I ran to get the popcorn from the kitchen. I set the bowl on the coffee table and huddled next to Adam.

Adam's POV

"What movie is this again?" Shawna asked again.

"Shut up! It's Quarantine!" Tiana yelled as everyone except Zac laughed.

"Quiet the movie's starting," Clayton cried as he sat next to Tiana.

        Once the movie started, Brooke wrapped her skinny arms around me and placed her head in the crook of my neck, despite the looks Zac was giving her. D*mn. She was freaking good actress. I bit my lip and played along with her act. Turns out Shawna was trying the same act, but Zac was hardly paying any attention to her.

"Uh, Brooke! The popcorn's gone. Can you make some more?" Shawna asked in a sing song voice. She rolled her eyes knowing that Shawna wanted her gone so that Zac would focus on her.

 "I'll come with you," Zac piped up.

"No," Brooke said, "I can go alone,"

"But, you seemed really scared. I can come just in case," Zac pressed on.