Chapter 22

Hola New chapter coming in. Sooooo how'd you like the last chapter? ;) Ok so uhm Vote & Comment :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22

Brooke's POV 

    Yawning, I opened my eyes and looked around. I took in the unfamiliar surroundings and suddenly realized that I am at Adam's house. Speaking of Adam where is he? I looked to my side a sure enough he wasn't there.  

     After going to the bathroom, I walked down to the stairs and into the kitchen to find Adam and his family sitting around a wooden dining table.

Adam's POV

     As soon as I was about to shove a fork full of bacon into my mouth Brooke walked into the kitchen. She was still wearing my pyjamas and sweatshirt and her hair was a mess, but to me she looked prettier than any girl wearing make up. I was about to say something, but my mom was faster.

"Oh, hi there, who are you?" My mom asked.

"I'm-" Brooke started, but I cut her off.

"She's a friend," I said quickly.

"Adam! Let the girl speak. Is she wearing your pants?" My mom scolded.

"Oh I'm uh just a friend," Brooke stuttered looking at me for help.

"And no, we just happen to have the same pants," I sighed.

"Oh ok," My mom said, "Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Lucille and this is Dave."

 "Oh um I'm Brooke," She smiled softly.

"Well then, can you stay for breakfast?" Mom said happily as I just sat there giving Brooke a 'sorry' look.

"Oh uh sure," Brooke said cautiously.

 "Well sit down!" The woman laughed patting an empty chair next to me.

Brooke's POV

       After the awkward breakfast, I quickly excused myself and ran back up the stairs into Adam's room. Soon enough Adam was up here also. 

"Sorry about my parents," He said sheepishly.

"Nah, it's fine, " I shrugged, "Well I should get going. Do you want your pants back?" 

"Uh just give them back later, my mom will probably think something's up if you leave without them," Adam said.

"Ok, well I'm gonna change back into my jeans and shirt, and then I need to go," I said making my way towards the bathroom. I quickly changed back into my clothes and left the sweatshirt on. I shoved the rest of the stuff into my bag and exited the bathroom.

"Well I gotta go, bye," I smiled.

"Wait! Let me walk you to the door, 'cause my family's down there and they might creep you out," Adam said quickly.

"Yea sure," I giggled. We raced down the stairs and fell over into a pile of laughter and limbs. We walked out to the front steps still laughing.

"Well, bye," I said looking up at him through my lashes.

"Yea bye," He said giving me a quick kiss on my forehead making me blush.

                                                           -------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I yelled into my house as I walked towards the stairs.

My mom's head popped out of the kitchen, "Where were you?"