Chapter 27

hi there :) So now you guys know about Brandon :) Hope you like this chapter :) Yay early-ish upload :D

Vote and Comment :)

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Brooke's POV 

  Today was the final game for the varsity football team. Everyone is excited, even the teachers. The only problem was that the team we were playing against is the other high school in our town, Blake's team.

"Hey, Brooke," A familiar voice said as two arms snaked around my waist.

"Hi," I grinned as his lips pressed against mine.

"So, since you are going to the game tonight. . . Can you wear this?" Adam asked holding up his blue and gold varsity jacket.

"I thought you'd never ask," I grinned as he handed me the jacket.

"Adam! We are gonna whoop Blake's *ss today!" Clayton yelled jumping on top of Adam.

"Yes we are!" Adam grinned, "Where's Tiana?" 

"Sick," Clayton frowned sadly, "She can't come to the game."

"Oh," I sighed.

                                                                 --------------------------------

     I entered the football field a bit early to get a good seat. Both teams were still in the locker rooms, probably discussing game plans.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked a brunette girl sitting near the front of the field.

"Nope, all my friends didn't want to come," She shrugged.

"Oh, mine friend's sick," I said sitting in the seat.

"Varsity jacket," She said taking notice of Adam's jacket. By now everyone was here and the game was about to start. Both teams have reached the field and began warming up. "Who's is it?"

"My boyfriend's; number two," I said pointing to Adam on the field, who spotted me and waved, "By the way what's your name?"

"Kristin. Kristin Crawford," She smiled.

"I'm Brooke Speir. Crawford. . . That sounds familiar though," I sad thinking.

"Yea, you might've heard of my brother, Blake Crawford. He's number twenty three," She said waving at him. He waved back and jogged over.

"Oh yea, I uh heard of him," I said awkwardly.

"Hi little sis, I see you've met Brooke," Blake smirked at me.

"It's only five minutes get over it," Kristin rolled her eyes, "You guys know each other?"

"Yea, I ran into him at a party or two," I shrugged.

"And we did some other stuff too," Blake said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"It was just a kiss," I said quickly as I saw Kristin raise her eyebrow.

"Well if it is just a kiss, can I get one now?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Get the h*ll away from my girlfriend," Adam yelled pushing Blake back.

Blake was about to push Adam back, but Kristin started yelling, "Guys stop! Unless you guy want to benched for this game."

"She's right," Adam sighed backing off.