Chapter 17

Hi There! It's me again. So uh um I don't know what to say. . . this story has gotten over 3,000 reads so THANK YOU !!!!! please Vote and Comment 

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

Brooke's POV

"Hide me!" I squealed ducking behind Adam.

"Why?" He asked while pulling out from behind him.

"It's Zac," I cried.

"And . . . ?" He said still confused.

"On the day of the fashion show, after you left, Zac came to my house and freaking begged me to forgive him. Of course I said 'no' and I went to sleep, but he climbed in next to me," I blurted.

"What?! My Zac was in bed with you?!" A voice shrilled from behind me. Turning around I faced Shawna.

"Oops," I smirked as Shawna stood there.

"Come on Shawna, it's not like they did anything?" Adam said trying to get her to calm down, "You didn't do anything right?"

 "Nope," I said popping the 'p'.

"Liar," She hissed before strutting away towards Zac.

 "So, you were in bed with Zac?" Adam said giving me a crooked smile.

"Yes, and he wouldn't leave," I pouted.

"What'd you say?" He asked.

"I told him that he wasn't welcome in my bed and only you were," I sighed as Adam burst out laughing. I glared at him, but he still kept laughing.

"Ok, ok. Do you want me to talk to him?" He said holding back his laughter.

"I told him that you wouldn't care if we were in the same bed, but go right ahead if you want to," I shrugged.

"Ok then," He said walking towards Zac.

"Oh, get all mad and stuff. I'm bored so go entertain me," I called.

Just as soon as Adam left, Tiana and Clayton came, "So are the rumors true?" asked Tiana.

"What rumors?" I said scrunching my nose.

"The ones about you and Zac!" Clayton cried.

"And. . .?" I urged them on, while stealing a glance at Adam.

"That you and Zac are secretly dating behind Adam and Shawna's backs," Tiana muttered.

"And that Zac was in your bed," winked Clayton.

"We're not dating!" I cried, "But he was in my bed."

"What!? He was in your bed?! Why!?" Tiana yelled.

"Don't yell it," I scolded her, "But yea he was. He was trying to get me to forgive him,"

"Why does he need your forgiveness?" Clayton asked. Oh yeah he doesn't know.

"Well, me and Zac were friends. Then we weren't," I said simply.

Adam's POV

I can't believe I agreed to do this. I walked towards Zac and gave him a rough shove.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Zac yelled.

"That's for sleeping with my girlfriend," I said gruffly.

"I didn't sleep with your girlfriend!" He yelled back.

"Well, then why were you in her bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow.