Chapter 23 - I Miss Him

Y/N's POV

Three weeks have passed, I'm still mad at Greyson. No, not really mad.

I don't answer his texts and calls. I don't even bother to talk to him in school. Every break time, I always see him with Jessica. I never see him smile whenever he's with her. I honestly want to tell him I'm not really mad at him. That I'm so tired to try my best to avoid him. I miss spending time with him. I miss Greyson so much. But I can't spend time with him again unless that Jessica is still here.

Jessica's a school popular, I must say. She won't be staying for the whole school year (thank God) cause she's only on a short """vacation""" but still needs to attend classes. I hate how she flirts with Greyson. I hate the things she do. I hate her.

{Lunch time}

We sat on our table at the cafeteria. As usual, Greyson isn't with us. I miss him sitting beside me most of the time.

Cyrene and Austin sat next to each other while Samantha sat next to me. I barely touched my food.

Samantha: (Y/N), we know you miss him but you should eat your food. You might get sick.

Cyrene: You've been like that for the last 2 weeks.

Y/N: Guys, don't worry about me. I'll get through this soon.

They looked at one another, so & worried about me.

I can sense a group of people will pass on my side. As I looked up on my side, I saw him. I saw Greyson with Jessica and the rest of her friends. It freakingly annoys me how she always wraps her arms with his. It's like she's sticked with him already.

I stared at Greyson's eyes. He caught me looking at him and stared as well. Those eyes, it's so unusual not seeing any happiness in it. I looked away, knowing that it'll just make me more sad and dreadful.

I went home immediately after classes. I know my parents are already noticing my sudden sadness. I can see their effort trying to make me happy by bringing me to parks and eating my favorite food, but it seems that Greyson will be the only one to make me happy again.

I lay on my bed, trying to get rid of everything I'm thinking of. Just then, my phone rang.

It's Alexa.

Y/N: Alexa?

Alexa: (Y/N)! You sound so.....weak and dreadful. Is everything okay?

Y/N: Uh, yes. I'm fine. Why did you call?

Alexa: You see, I just noticed that Greyson acts so differently these past weeks. Like, he doesn't even want to go to school anymore. He doesn't eat the regular amount of food he usually does. He barely talks to us. Is he all okay?

Y/N: He... He is.

Alexa: (Y/N), you can always tell me about anything. Is there something wrong between you and Greyson? Is that the reason why you sound so dreadful and why he changed suddenly and why I don't see you guys together anymore?

I don't know what to reply. Like, if I tell her the truth, I'd probably break down and cry. But I can't lie to her. I can't break her trust in me.

"Yes," I said, trying to hold my tears.

Alexa: I'll go there, okay? See you in a bit.

I spent my whole evening talking to Alexa about what happened. I told her everything. All the events that happened, who Jessica is and how I really feel. This is all I need right now, I guess. Someone who'll undestand and someone who'll listen to me. And there's another thing I need. Greyson.

All I know right now, is that I miss him so freaking much.

-----------

Author's note: Hello, my dear friends. We met again. Good news because I planned to finish this fan fiction! But not the way I wanted it to end, but I'll try to make it a good one! I got so busy with all my school stuffs so yeah. But I'm back now!! Yay!! To everyone who continues to read my story (is there even one? lol), thank you. You have no idea how awesome you are. :-D

PS: I'm currently working on a fiction story (yes, not a fan fiction) and I'll post it after I finish Everything Has Changed which is like so soon!!! So stay tuned. :-)