Chapter 10 - Good Morning & Good Night

You woke up early. You received 2 text messaged. One from Samantha and one from Greyson.

From: Samantha

  Good morning (Y/N)! Wanna go out with me and Cyrene to find your dress for tonight? Xx

From: Greyson

   Good morning, my princess. ♥Have a good day! (:

Awww. Greyson  is so sweet. I must reply to him.

Greyson’s good morning made your day. You woke up with a big smile on your face. You went down to eat your breakfast.

Y/N: Good morning mom!

Anna: Morning sweetie! What’s with the big smile?

Y/N: Nothing, I’m just happy.

Anna: Really, huh?

Y/N: Yes. By the way, it’s Samantha’s 15th birthday tomorrow and she’s asking me and Cyrene to go out with her to pick out our dresses for tomorrow night. Can I come?

Anna: Sure. Just take care. And be home before 9.

Y/N: Okay then, thanks mom!

You took a bath and prepared yourself. Then Samantha called you on your phone.

Samantha: Hello (Y/N)?

Y/N: Samantha!

Samantha: Hey! Where are you now?

Y/N: I’m on my way.

Samantha: Okay then. We’ll wait for you here at the mall, okay?

Y/N: Okay. See you!

Samantha: See you too!

You headed to the mall to hang out with Samantha and Cyrene.

{Greyson’s POV}

What a great morning! My princess replied, “ Good morning to you too, my prince. And enjoy your day. (: xx “ to me. I hope (Y/N) loves me back. Every time I’m with her, it’s like everything’s so fine and perfect. Every time she smiles, I crumble like a glass. Calling me his prince makes me think that she does love me too but it’s impossible that she does. Well, maybe she does but just as a friend.

Ah, Austin texted me.

<Greyson & Austin’s conversation>

Austin: Hey bro. Do you already have your tuxedo for tomorrow night?

Greyson: Still don’t have! You?

Austin. Same. Are you free today? Maybe we can buy today

Greyson: I am. Okay then. What time and where?

Austin: 1pm at the mall. Let’s just meet at the McDonalds, okay?

Greyson: Okay then. See ya bro!

Austin: See ya too

Okay so we’ll buy our tuxedos today. Can’t wait for tomorrow night! I wonder how (Y/N) will look like. I’m sure she’ll look more perfect.

{Back to YN’s POV}

<At the mall>

Samantha: (Y/N)!

Cyrene: There you are!

Y/N: Hey guys!

Samantha: So..do you already know what dress you’ll buy for tomorrow night?

Y/N: Yeah.

Cyrene: So who’ll be your prom date?

Samantha: Cyrene, you don’t have to ask (Y/N) that question anymore. I’m sure it’s Greyson. Right, (Y/N)?

Y/N: Y-yes.

Cyrene: Ayieeeeeeeee! You guys are so perfect for each other!

Samantha: I know right?!

Y/N: Guys, stop it!

Samantha: Well, why are you blushing? Ayieeeee!

Y/N: Me? Blushing? No waaaay!

Cyrene: Yes way!

Y/N: You just like Austin!

Cyrene: What?! No, I don’t!

Y/N: Stop denying, Cy. HAHA!

Samantha: Oh Cyrene. I think there’s something you’re not telling us.

Cyrene: Ugh. Okay, fine. Yes, I do like Austin.

Y/N: You really do? OMG.

Samantha: Seriously?!!

Cyrene: Y-Yeah. We’ve been best friends for 4 years. I don’t want anyone to know that I have feelings for him cause I don’t want to lose our friendship. He means so much to me.

Samantha: I can’t believe it! Why haven’t I noticed that?

Y/N: Aww, that’s so sweet! Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone.

Cyrene: Thanks (Y/N).

Samantha: You guys are so lucky. You’ll have your best nights tomorrow.

Y/N: Why? Who’s your prom date?

Samantha: Uh....We better go now. I can’t wait to buy our dresses!

It’s weird  that Samantha changed the topic. I wonder why she don’t want to talk about it.

{Fast forward}

I just got home from the mall with Samantha and Cyrene. I had so much fun with them! We tried out so many dresses. HAHA. I can’t wait for tomorrow. I hope it’ll be a magical night.

You’re about to go to bed when you received a text message from Greyson.

From: Greyson

   Goodnight, my princess. Make sure to get some enough rest. Sweet dreams! <3

(In your mind): Aww. Greyson greeting me good mornings and good nights. This makes me feel that he likes me too. I feel like I’m his girlfriend. Lol, just kitten. Ugh, I know he doesn’t like me. I’m just her best friend. JUST HER BEST FRIEND. Nothing more. Sigh ): Anyway, it’s okay. I’m not hoping that he’ll like me back. Just like Cyrene, I don’t want to lose our friendship. I wonder what’ll happen tomorrow night. Gosh, I can’t wait! I should go to sleep now. 

Author's note: Sorry guys. I got busy cause of school. That's why I can't update on weekdays.  Also, I think some of my latest chapter aren't that good. :( If anyone's willing to help me write my fan fic, just tweet me on Twitter. My username is @xoxoAngela13. Anyway, thanks for reading my story. Take care and may God bless you ☺ ♥