Chapter 4 - Paper Cut

--Lunch break--

You’re at the library with Greyson, Austin, Cyrene and Samantha. You’re finding a book for your English project where you’ll choose a book and write what the story means for you. Austin, Samantha & Cyrene are at the fiction section while you and Greyson are at the romance section.  Sam, Aus & Cy are real best friends. It’s so amazing they have the same taste in stories.

Greyson: Hey (Y/N), do you already found your book?

Y/N: Not yet. How bout you?

Greyson: Yup. Mine’s Stephen Chbosky’s Perks of Being A Wallflower. I love this story.

Y/N: Wow, that’s cool!

You kept on finding your book but you can’t find one. Then you saw Nicholas Sparks’ A Walk To Remember. It’s like your favorite love story ever. You just think it's the most perfect love story ever made in the world. You pulled the book from the shelf. When you’re about to open it, the edge of the cover of the book accidentally cut your finger.

Y/N: Aw!

Greyson: Oh God (Y/N), are you okay?!

He grabbed your bleeding finger immediately.

Y/N: I’m fine Greyson, it’s just painful

Cyrene, Austin & Samantha heard you. They hurriedly approached you and Greyson to find out what happened to you.

Cyrene: Omg (Y/N), what happened to you?

Samantha: Are you okay?

Austin: Oh no, your finger is bleeding! (Y/N), are you okay?

Y/N: Don’t worry about me guys. It’s just paper cut.

Greyson hurriedly get his wallet from his pocket. He opened it and pulled a band aid from it. Wow, Greyson brings band aids in case of emergency.

He grabbed your bleeding finger and put the band aid around it. He wiped the blood from your finger with his handkerchief.

Greyson: Here. Don’t worry, it’ll stop bleeding. I’ll get that book for you, okay? You might get paper cut again.

Y/N: Thank you Greyson.

Cyrene: Aww, Greyson, you’re so sweet to (Y/N)!

Samantha: Yeah, omg. You guys are like a sweet couple!

Y/N: HAHA We’re just best friends

Greyson: Y-Yeah just best friends

Cyrene: Aww. Austin, why can’t you be like that to me and Sammy?

Austin: What?!

All of you laughed.

Y/N: We better go now. We’ll be late for Science.

Samantha: Cmon

--Fast forward—

Classes are over. As usual, Cyrene, Austin & Samantha already left. They leave school like 15 minutes after dismissal time so you and Greyson are always left together. But today, you and Greyson decided to go home early too.

You reached home. But before you both go, he talked to you.

Greyson: How’s the finger of my princess?

Y/N: Before I answer your question, why do you call me your princess? I’m not even a princess.

Greyson: Cause you’re my princess, obviously. Now answer my question

Y/N: Ugh. My finger is good. Thanks for what you did earlier.

Greyson: That’s nothing.

Y/N: By the way, can you give me your handkerchief?

Greyson: Why? You want it, don’t you?

Y/N: What? No, of course not! I’m gonna wash it cause you used it to wipe the blood from my finger.

Greyson: No need, that’s okay.

Y/N: You sure?

Greyson: I’m so sure.

Y/N: Okay if that’s what you said.

Greyson: Be careful, okay? You might get paper cut again.

Y/N: Yes Mr. Chance, I will be careful now.

Greyson: That’s good my princess. You should go in now and have a rest. See you tomorrow (Y/N)!

Y/N: Okay then. You too Greyson. See you.

Both of you went in. You immediately went to your bedroom and closed the door.

(In your mind): Do I like Greyson? Omg no. We’re best friends. I can’t fall for him. I know he doesn’t feel the same. But if he doesn’t, why is he like that to me? He seems so worried about me when something bad happens to me. And he calls me his princess. He’s not like that to Samantha or Cyrene. Ughh, idk. I guess I just need to wait for what will happen.

Author's note: Hi guys! This is Chapter 4! This is my very first fan fic and I'm happy that I'm receiving good feedbacks from people! Thank you so much for reading my story. ☺

Okay so I know you guys know that Greyson made a follow spree today and he followed me. Omg, I've waited for more than a year! :') Also, Joel Courtney from the movie Super 8 followed + DMed me. Omg :"> This is a really good way to start 2013. ♥

Btw, Happy New Year everyone! Have a good 2013! ☺

If you're reading this chapter, thank you so much and may God bless you. ♥