Chapter 15 - Valentine's Day

[At school]

You entered your classroom. Everyone’s wearing red because your teachers assigned you to wear red today. Some of your classmates have bouquets and chocolates on their tables. You approached your friends.

Y/N: Hey guys, happy valentine’s day!

Samantha, Cyrene & Austin: Happy Valentine’s too!

Y/N: Where’s Greyson?

Austin: He’s just uhh he’s just…He’s just at the comfort room.

Y/N: Oh okay.

You noticed the roses and chocolates on Cyrene’s table.

Y/N: I guess those are from Austin.

Cyrene: Yes.

Y/N: Aww, how sweet!

Austin: I know those aren’t enough to show my love for Cyrene but I’ll do everything to be with her for the rest of my life.

Samantha: I don’t know you can be like that Austin.

Then Greyson came.

Austin: Bro! You’re late today.

Y/N: Late? I thought he went to the comfort room?

Samantha: He did. He texted Austin. You know, in case he’ll be late.

Y/N: Oh..

Greyson: Anyway, Happy Valentine’s day guys!

Y/N, Samantha, Cyrene: Happy Valentine’s too!

Austin: Happy Valentine’s too bro.

{Fast forward}

It was already dismissal time. You only have half day classes today. You’re all alone. Cyrene and Austin are eating together. You don’t know where Samantha and Greyson are. Then Greyson texted you.

Hey (Y/N)! See me at the rooftop right now :)

You went to the school rooftop immediately.

You reached the school rooftop but no one is there. You turned around and saw Greyson.

Y/N: Greyson!

Greyson: Hey.

Y/N: So uh, why did you told me to meet you here?

Greyson: I just……..

Y/N: You just what?

Greyson: I just wanna ask you something.

Y/N: Something? What is it?

Greyson: Uhh so uhh, today’s Valentine’s and I’m…..I’m wondering if you have a date.

Y/N: Uh…….Why?

Omg, will he take me out today? ASDF. :”>

Greyson: Uh..can you be my……….my Valentine?

What? Omg. Am I in a dream? Is he really gonna ask me out today? AHHHHHH! <3

Y/N: Wait, seriously? Me?

Greyson: Yeah. You’re my best friend.

Best friend? Just best friend? :( Anyway, at least he’s gonna take me out. :)

Y/N: Yeah, sure. I would love to.

Greyson: Cool! Anyway, have you already ate your lunch?

Y/N: Not yet. I’m actually feeling hungry right now.

Greyson: Wanna go to McDonalds or somewhere?

Y/N: Let’s go.

You and Greyson ate at McDonalds. When you’re about to leave, a waiter approached the both of you.

Waiter: Sir, Ma’am, we have a box chocolates for our couple costumers today because it’s Valentines. Here’s yours. Have fun!

Y/N: We’re not really a couple. Thanks anyway.

Waiter: You are welcome!

Greyson: You want it?

Y/N: No, it’s yours.

Greyson: No thanks. You deserve to have it. It’s yours.

Y/N: Okay.

After that, he brought you to a beautiful, grassy place. The place is so beautiful. There are flowers everywhere. Good thing there are only few people.

Greyson: You know what, we should take a picture.

Y/N: That would be great!

Greyson get his phone and took a photo of the both of you.

Greyson: I’ll send the picture to you later. You look beautiful.

Y/N: Stop it.

After some minutes, you and Greyson sat on the grassy field. It’s already 7pm and there are already stars in the sky.

Greyson: You see that one? The brightest one?

Y/N: Yeah.

Greyson: For me, you’re that star because you light up my world.

Y/N: I don’t know you know some of those things. HAHA

Greyson: Anyway, it’s kinda late. I know Aunt Anna and Uncle John will be worried if you won’t go home immediately.

Both of you planned to go home. Before going home, you ate dinner first.

On the way home, you rode on a train. You’re sitting beside him.

Greyson: Place your head on my shoulders. I know you’re tired.

Y/N: No, I’m okay.

Greyson: Just do it.

Y/N: Okayy.

You rested your head on his shoulders.

Finally, you reached home.

You really had a good day with Greyson. It’s not a date but you really enjoyed it.

Before you go in the house, Greyson gave you a rose.

Greyson: I know this flower will die soon but I want to give you one as a thank you gift because you went out with me today. Also, for being a real best friend. Happy Valentine’s (Y/N).

Y/N: You know what, I should be the one to thank you cause this is the first time someone went out with me on Valentine’s Day. Thanks for today Greyson. I enjoyed it so much. Happy Valentine’s too.

Greyson: So uh, see you tomorrow.

Y/N: See you too. Bye Greyson!

Greyson: Bye (Y/N)!

You went in. You have a big smile on your face.

Anna: Sweetie, where did you went today? And what's with the big smile on your face?

John: And who gave you that rose?

Y/N: I hang out with Greyson today. And he’s the one who gave me this rose.

Anna: You like him, don’t you?

John: It’s obvious that he likes you.

Y/N: Mom, dad, stop thinking like that! We’re just best friends.

Anna: Okay, okay.  You should take a rest now. We bet you’re already tired.

Y/N: Okay, goodnight mom, goodnight dad. Happy Valentine’s day! I love you!

John: We love you more honey!

Author's note: This chapter is supposed to be updated last week but I failed to so yeah. Belated Happy Valentine's Day everyone! HAHA :) Sorry if I haven't updated lately. I have my final exams this week. Sorry if I made you wait. Anyway, thanks for reading my story! May God bless you all. ☺