Chapter 11 - Samantha's Birthday

So today’s already Samantha’s birthday. Can’t wait for the party later!

{Fast Forward}

It’s already about 6pm. You’re wearing a cream-colored dress which has long sleeves. You paired it up with your Converse. You don’t know why you’re feeling a bit nervous.

You sat on the sofa and waited for Greyson to come and pick you up. You imagined what will happen tonight. Ohh, maybe Greyson will tell you that he loves you too. Argh, no.

Then the door bell rang. Your mother, Anna, opened the door. It’s Greyson.

Greyson: Good evening Aunt Anna!

Anna: Oh, hi Greyson!

Greyson: Is (Y/N) ready?

Anna: Yes, she is. Wait, I’ll just call her. (Y/N), Greyson’s already here!

Your heart went asdfghjkl. You nervously went to the door step. When Greyson saw you, it’s like he’s starstrucked.

Anna: Be home before 9, okay? You guys take care.

Y/N: Okay mom. Bye!

Greyson: Bye Aunt Anna!

Greyson held your hand and guided you carefully on the way to the car. He opened the car for you. WHAT A GENTLEMAN :”>

{In the car}

You feel a bit awkward. It’s so awkward cause you and Greyson aren’t talking to each other. Then he suddenly spoke.

Greyson: You……You look perfect tonight.

Omg :”> Is this reality? ♥

Y/N: T-thanks.

Before you go down from the car, Greyson opened the door and lend his hand to you. What a gentleman. :”>

You placed your hand on his hand and went out from the car.

{At the birthday party}

Samantha saw the both of you.

Samantha: (Y/N)! Greyson!

Y/N: Sam! Happy birthday gorgeous! *Hugs her and gives her gift*

Samantha: Thank you (Y/N)!

Greyson: Happy birthday Samantha!

Samantha: Thank you Greyson! C’mon, Cy and Aus are inside.

You went in the venue. Everyone’s wearing an elegant dress and high heels.

Cyrene: Greyson! (Y/N)! Omg you guys look so perfect together!

Y/N: Uh not really but thanks Cy.

Austin: Hey bro, how’s our tuxedos? Haha. You both look amazing tonight.

Greyson: Thanks guys. You two look great tonight!

Cyrene & Austin: Thank you!

Samantha: So who’s hungry?

All: Me.

Samantha: C’mon, let’s eat!

You ate many delicious food.

After eating, Samantha told us that it’s time to dance with our prom dates. Samantha went to her dad and danced with him. John Mclaughlin’s So Close started to play. (You can play the song in the multimedia if you want) Everyone stood up and danced with their prom dates. Austin stood up and lend his hand to Cyrene.

Austin: May I have this dance?

Cyrene: Of course!

Cyrene placed her hand on Austin’s  and stood up. They look at each other while dancing. They’re so sweet <3

Then Greyson looked at you. He stood up and lend his hand to you.

Greyson: May I have this dance?

What? Omg. I would love to, seriously, but I don’t even know how to dance. I’m sure I’ll just embarrass my self in front of him.

Y/N: Uh, Greyson, I don’t know how to dance. I’ve never done this before.

Greyson: Everyone knows how to dance. I know you can, trust me.

You placed your hand on Greyson’s and nervously stood up. You placed your arms around his neck and he placed his hands on your waist. You danced along the song.

You can feel your heart beat. The way Greyson looks in your eyes while dancing makes your heart just go asdfghjkl. He keeps on getting closer to you while dancing. He’s like, just an inch away from you.

Greyson: I told you you can dance.

Y/N: Thanks Greyson. Without you, I won’t be able to experience my first dance.

Greyson: I’m your prince and you’re my princess, remember?

He starts to get more closer to you.

Greyson: You’re so beautiful, (Y/N).

He starts to lean forward to you like he’s gonna kiss you.

Y/N: Uhh Greyson

He smiled and laughed.

Greyson: Don’t worry sweetie, I won’t kiss you.

You continued to dance with each other.

It’s already 8:20pm. Your mom said that you should be home before 9 so you planned to go home.

Y/N: Greyson, can we go home? Mom and dad said that I should be home before 9.

Greyson: Yeah, sure.

Y/N: Samantha, thanks for inviting us. We really had a great time.

Samantha: That’s nothing. It’s good to know that you guys had a good time!

Greyson: Where’s Cyrene and Austin?

Samantha: They’re hanging out beside the lake. Just the two of them .

Y/N: Aww. I’m really happy for them. It seems like they love each other.

Samantha: Me too.

Greyson: We should leave now. Happy birthday Samantha!

Samantha: Okay then. Take care guys!

Y/N: Bye Sam! Happy birthday again.

Samantha: Thanks gorgeous! Bye!

Y/N & Greyson: Bye!

{Before going in the house}

Greyson: (Y/N)

Y/N: Yes?

Greyson: Thanks for dancing with me tonight. You look perfect.

Y/N: That’s nothing. And I don’t.

Greyson hugged you so tight.

Greyson: Good night.

Y/N: Good night too.

{In your bedroom}

(In your mind): Today was amazing. Samantha turned 15. Cyrene and Austin seems to be happy together. Greyson and I, well I don’t know. But what I know is, he is my first dance and he told me that I  look beautiful tonight which makes me feel like I’m just in a dream. I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.

Author's note: Sorry for being not updating oftenly.I have my exams this week. I'll try to update every weekends. Thanks for reading my story guys! I love you all and may God bless you :) <3