H O L Y M E A T B A L L S .

So my first ever fan fiction, and also the first story I've ever written and finished in my whole life which I started when I was still a young little kid (I still am, right now lol) in December 2012, Everything Has Changed (A Greyson Chance Fan Fiction), has currently 15.6k reads. ISN'T THAT CRAZY?

I want to thank every single one of you who appreciates my story/ies. To be honest, I love writing stuff. Essays, speeches, stories. But I never thought someone would actually find them interesting. I never thought I'll be posting my work on a website or social media or whatever people call it nowadays like this. I know 15.6k isn't that much, but to think that this is actually my first story and it reached 15.6k reads from all around the world makes me so happy! I don't know how this is possible but thank you so much to everyone who reads my works even if they're not cool. I currently have an ongoing fan fiction which is 8 Mixtapes. The main person who inspired me to write 8 Mixtapes is currently nowhere to be found. I don't know where she is now, and it's hard to write something when no one's there to inspire you, you know? I was really having a tough time while writing it that it came to the point where I don't want to continue it anymore. But looking back at this story, seeing that you guys are reading all the words I type, that you guys are voting for the lame chapters I post, and you guys actually loved it, I realized that I should keep going. I saw that she isn't the only person who believed in me, and in what I'm capable of writing. So thank you. Thank you so freaking much. I honestly don't know how to thank you at all. I don't think saying 'thank you' is enough.

Also, I have another fan fiction saved in my drafts which I can't wait to share with all of you! It might be a whole lot different from Everything Has Changed and 8 Mixtapes since I'm growing up, but I'm pretty sure you'll love it because I, myself, gets these 'feels' when I read it. I'm weird, I know. I'm sorry about that. It'll be posted right after I write 8 Mixtapes so yay!

I'm sorry for saying a lot of stuff. This part is supposed to be just thanking you guys because it's not yet sinking in my mind that Everything Has Changed is already on 15.6k reads. Please tell me I'm not dreaming.

Thank you (yes, you). I hope you guys will have a great day (or night)!!

Angela x