The Surgery Finale

No One's POV . . .again

     Lapis sat outside if the surgery room, tapping her foot impatiently. No matter all of the noise around her, she would not be shaken from her thoughts. Her thoughts consisted of nothing, accept Peridot. There was no doubt in her mind that Peridot loved her, just as much she loved Peridot. But what's the use of having love for someone if they aren't there to be loved. So many thoughts entered Lapis' mind. Thoughts like, what if something goes wrong? What if she doesn't make it? What if . . .
It seemed like all of Lapis' thoughts revolved around those two words, what if . . .

     There was only one thing that could possibly snap Lapis from her thoughts. That thing, was Peridot's voice. The only thing that would ease Lapis, was knowing that Peridot was alright. But something was bugging Lapis. There was one thought that Lapis had that really tore her insides up. The thought was that this was probably going to be one of the biggest challenges Peridot would face in her life. And there was absolutely nothing she could do to help. The thought that Peridot is literally, fighting for her life, and she can't help her. That thought almost made her want to cry, but now was not the time for tears. But then another thought entered Lapis' mind. She thought there is one tiny way she could help Peridot. She could pray. God is almighty, and if there is anyone out there that is going to help Peridot through this, it's him. She got up and knelt down in front of the bench she had just been sitting on.

     Dear God, I know it's been a while since I've talked to you, and I'm sorry for that. I'll try and pray more often. But that's not what I'm here to say. As you know, Peridot's been having some . . . issues. But she's gone into a serious surgery, and I'm afraid of the outcome. So if you could please just help her to get through this, I would be eternally greatful. In Jesus name I pray . . . amen.

     And with that, the doctor walked through the door. He slowly approached Lapis, as if something were wrong. He stopped about 3 feet in front of Lapis. He slowly spoke, "The surgery was a . . . s-success. But upon further examination, we discovered that she made need to come back, for anoher surgery. We will do a few experience, but we don't know what the outcome will be."
"She's awake now if you'd like to see her." I barley had time to think before I responded with a quick, "Yes. Please." He led me to the surgery area, it was a mess. But that was far from my main concern. My concern was Peridot, and only her.

————————————————
A/N Hey sorry for the sort chapter, I promise I'll update at least two chaps tomorrow. Bye!