Hi, I'm Lapis

Lapis POV

I was having a wonderful dream about my childhood. I was in a park playing with my friends, Ruby, Sapphire, and Amythest. As I neared the fence, I could hear very faint whimpers, that soon turned into all out crying. I popped my head over the fence, only to see a girl young girl sobbing into her hands. I

I hopped over the fence, and I guess she was so busy sobbing she didn't notice me. I sat next to her, she still didn't notice me, so I spoke up, "Hey, are you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice. I could tell the sudden noise seemed to have caught her off guard because of the way she shot head up to look at me. She must not have minded my presents because she soon went back to sobbing like I wasn't even there.

I've never been good with comforting people, do I just thought about what my mother would do to me. I put my arm over her should and told her, "It'll be O.K. What ever was bothering you before is gone now. If you want, you can play with me and my friends." I offered. She looked up and nodded. We continued to walk back around to the park when she spoke, "I'm Peridot by the way." "I'm Lapis"

Beep! Beep! Beep!
(End of dream)

I heard my alarm go off and I proceeded to groan loudly. "Time for my first day of highschool . ." I thought as I got dressed and packed. The sweet aroma of maple syrup and waffles filled the air. I rushed down stairs and was greeted with a smile from my mother, " Morning dear." "Morning Mom" I replied.

     As I quickly gobbled down my last bite, I thought "Damn, I'm gonna be late on my first day of school" I rushed out the door, and ran down the street to the bus stop.
Time skip to
at school

I was already somewhat late, so I was rushing to class when I colided with someone. I was angry at first, but after taking a second look at the person, I realized it looked like an older and more mature girl from my dream, if I could only remember her name. . .