Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy

Start from the beginning

D: You're not preggo are you?

L: Wait! WHAT?

T: YOU'RE WHAT

A: Calm down. I'm not pregnant!

D,L,T: THANK GOD.

A: Also, can I stay after for the Football game?

D:yeah. I don't care.

L:Yes but be back at 9.

T: Why not? Don't drink and Drive!

A: Thank you and I'm going to a football game not a party Tay.

T: Hey You never know!

A: lol Okay. I need to go. See you at home.

D: Have a good day.

T: Don't get into too much trouble.

L: Stay Out of trouble! Have a good day.

I put my phone away.

"Wanna go to the garden," I asked. He nodded. We got up and grabbed our stuff. We walked out and to the garden. I opened the door. We walked over to the tree and sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Why?

Why didn't he tell me?

Am I bad friend?

Does anyone else know?

Do the boys know?

Does Jax know?

Well Allie you did keep secrets from him too. You only told him a while ago.

Shut up brain!

Don't yell at me because I'm right!

Sometimes I wish you were wrong.

Not going to happen. Sorry.

Ugh!

"ALLIE," Kyle shouted while shaking me.

"I'm sorry. What'd you say," I said.

"I said. Tonelli is walking over here," He said. I looked over. He opened the door. He walked in.

"What's wrong. Mr.Tonelli," I said.

"Please. Call me Christoforo. It was weird when you called me Mr. Matthews and It's still weird," He shivered.

"Alright. Then. What's wrong Christoforo?" I asked.

"It's C-Lunch. The principal would like you to attend lunch. Then go to the auditorium. She has an announcement to make," He said. We got up. I got on Kyle's back.

"TO THE LUNCHROOM," I cheered.

"Cruel women," He groaned. He started walking.

"Stop for a minute," I whispered. He stopped.

"It makes you think doesn't it? On how a girl without parents could be so happy. On how a person with parents is never happy enough and they always want more but how a person without parents never asks for anything and is always happy. It makes you think," I said.

"Okay," I whispered. He walked out carrying me. He walked to the lunchroom door. I jumped off. We walked in and walked to our table and sat down.

"Where have you two been all morning?!" Maxie huffed. I ruffled his hair.