I'll Be Your Mirror (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"It's Lily! She's not answering any of my calls or texts. So I thought, maybe I'd done something wrong and she was mad at me, so I went to ask Maleficent about it. But Maleficent hasn't seen her all day. So I went to Lily's apartment, but she wasn't there either!"

"Okay, so what about August?" Regina watched as Roland rushed off with his now opened water bottle, to wherever he and Henry were working on something. "Have you asked him about her?"

"Yeah. I called him before I called you. He hasn't seen her since yesterday, and he said she'd been acting weird lately, like she was hiding something."

Regina snapped her fingers and her face lit up, "I've got it!" Then, her face fell when she realized what her realization meant.

"What?!"

"Emma..." Regina ran through several ways of phrasing her theory before deciding it would be nearly impossible to say it nicely, "I think she might be working with your dark side. Either that or your dark side has kidnapped her--"

"We have to save her!"

"And if she doesn't want to be saved?"

"We have to try!" Emma pleaded, "Regina, think about how much more dangerous it will be if the Dark Swan convinces Lily to join her!"

Regina sighed. There was no way Robin would agree to letting Regina go after Lily when there was a possibility Lily was working with the enemy. "I'll be at your house in a few minutes."

"Thank you!"

"Yeah..." Regina muttered, "See you soon."

~

"Robin, I'm going to Emma's house!" Regina called as she pulled her coat on. It didn't take long for Robin to join her next to the door.

"Goodbye, Milady." Robin kissed Regina's cheek. "Are we still going to watch tonight's episode of The Librarians together?"

"Yup! I'll be back before it starts, don't worry. Bye."

~

"Hey Emma," Neal called. "Regina's here!"

Emma rushed into view, her hair pulled back into an incredibly messy ponytail. She pulled her jacket on. "Hello!" She smiled at Regina. She gave Neal a quick kiss before waving goodbye to him and joining Regina outside, shutting the door behind her.

"So..." Regina glanced up at the overcast sky.

"So." Emma looked down at her feet and watched as they moved forward, steeping in time with Regina.

"Do we know where to start looking for them?"

"Maybe the crashed ship from the Land of Untold Stories."

"Okay."

~

"I've brought what you asked for," Jafar bowed to the Dark Swan, his right arm extended. In his hand, he held the item the Dark Swan had requested he steal from Gold's shop.

"Excellent," the Dark Swan smiled at took the magical item from Jafar. "And Hyde is still unsuspicious?"

Jafar nodded. "Yes."