Chapter 28: Something Magical

Depuis le début

             “Chihiro, I never in a million years would’ve thought you would’ve done this. This is astonishing, its mesmerizing. Magical.” Chihiro smiled and looked down at her feet. He titled her chin up. “Chihiro I love this.” He paused for a second to gather his thoughts. “I love you Chihiro. Oh, I love you so much! I’m not sure you realize how much I do.” And with that their lips met. But unlike the last kiss that was short and sweet, this one was urgent. It was like they couldn’t get enough of each other. His hand was in her hair and the other on her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her hands, one at the back of his neck, tugging his hair, the other on his chest. His lips were warm and soft and Chihiro loved the way he tasted. Chihiro’s hands wondered around Haku’s chest, feeling the muscles he had. Yes, he may be thin, but he did have muscles. Her hands skimmed over his arms, then back again. And the she had a crazy thought that was either go to stop things or make things better. She reached down and tugged on his shirt. She tried pulling it up, but being her, didn’t really make it work. They broke away and Haku moved his hands from her waist, tugging the shirt over his head.

Haku

Chihiro stared at the boy in awe. His pale skin was smooth as marble. His muscles moved tensely as he pulled his shirt over his arms and then slowing dropping it to the floor.

“Breathe….” Haku told himself in his thoughts as he let his shirt slip from his fingertips as he stood by the picture covered wall. 

“You’re breathing hard…” Chihiro murmured as she placed a shaking hand on his arm.

“You’re shaking…” Haku then retorted back. They shared a small laugh and then stopped abruptly and looked at each other. “I love you….” Haku sighed as he put his handing her hair and guided her in for a kiss.

Their lips met slowly but the passion they had moments ago quickly found its way back into their lips. Haku moved his legs without thinking and it made Chihiro stumble. Their lips didn’t part as he moved his hands down to catch her. His hands ended up just under her butt and he lifted her up to him.

Chihiro took the chance to wrap her legs around him and grab the back of his head to pull him closer. Her mouth opened and so did his as they took in little gasps of air. Eyes opened and noses touched.

Haku quickly took the few steps over to Chihiro’s bed and somewhat harshly threw her down on it. “Sorry…” He murmured as he climbed on the bed over her and lend down to kiss her again. His mouth moved quickly as if he could not get enough of her taste. His tongue pushed into her mouth and found hers. Chihiro’s hands moved down the males back as she drug her finger nails along his exposed skin slowly but with slight pressure.

Haku let a small growl escape his lips as her hands moved to his hips and squeezed letting her nails dig into his flesh.

“I’ve never felt like this… what is my body doing?” Haku questioned himself as his mouth drifted from his love’s lips and to her jaw. He placed open mouth kisses all along her jaw line as he made his way to her neck. “I don’t know how I know to do this but….” Haku’s mind went blank. “I love her… she loves me… that’s what matters.” He smiled against the girl’s smooth skin he then kissed her neck as he moved his lips he sucked softly on her soft skin.

Chihiro was higher than cloud nine. Haku’s lips on her neck, his hands on her hips… everything that he was doing was perfect. It was how love is supposed to feel. A warn feeling was building in her. Breathing was hard and keeping her eyes open was even harder. She felt him sucking lightly on her neck but the pressure was increasing. “Ahhh… don’t do it too hard.” She added as he touched the back of Haku’s head and he pulled away and looked into her eyes.

“I love this. Everything is right.” Chihiro said with a smile. “Do you…. Want to do more..?” She blushed bright red after asking.

“Do you want to?” Haku asked as he moved his face back up to hers.

Chihiro felt something dump her thigh as he moved up to her. Her face was now beet red and she couldn’t look him in the eyes. “Ha-Haku” She stammered.

“I-I’m sorry Chihiiro. My body as never done anything like this before.” Haku replied sounding out of breath and confused.

“It’s normal Haku.” The girl smiled as she slid her hand around to the front of his pants. She took a breath and decided to be bold as she brushed her hand over the bulge in his pants.

Haku’s arms shook as he felt her warm hand move over his lose pants. He let out a shaky breath and closed his eyes. “Oh my…” His voice dropped out on him. He quickly flipped his position so Chihiro was above him and then he grabbed behind her neck and pulled her down to lay on top of him. Their kisses where hot, passionate and quick, both their mouths moving. Haku pushed up against the girl and she could feel him pressing against her hand that was moving in slow circles in the front of his pants.

Chihiro tried something different and she used her teeth to pull Haku’s bottom lip in to her mouth. She sucked on it lightly then pulled away with his lip still between her teeth.

Chihiro light out a light gasp as Haku quickly and skillfully sucked her tongue into his mouth and bite it lightly. After pulling away to a half sitting position, Haku moved in lust filled movements and swiftly grabbed the hem of Chihiro’s shirt and pulled it over her head. Chihiro, now on her knees on the bed, blushed at her exposed midriff and bra.

“I knew I should have bought cuter bras!” Chihiro’s thoughts screamed at her. Her bra she had on was only a light green one with a little line of black lace lining the top. “This looks so….. lame….” She frowned.

Haku’s thoughts swarmed and his heart raced. He gulped as he took in the look of the girl her loves red cheeks, her smooth skin, so pale it has probably not seen the sun in years. Haku moved his head down to her neck and kissed. His mouth moved down her neck and to the top of her bra. He paused at it and then his male mind took over as he reached behind her and flicked her bra open. The light green straps went slack but she stayed covered.

“Can I?” Haku asked quietly. Chihiro nodded ‘yes’ she she sank back and sat on her heels. Haku took a deep breath and pulled himself forward as he moved the fabric away kissed the top of her breast.  He now had her bra in his left hand and it fell to the floor with a dainty thud. Haku took his time, he could tell by Chihiro’s light moans and her grabbing at his hair she was going crazy.

Haku kisses moved down the girl’s body. He left hot open mouth kisses as he slowly pushed Chihiro down to lying backwards on her bed. The kisses stop at the waist line of her pants where Haku breathes deeply then pulled himself up and looks at Chihiro’s eyes.

“Do you want to….” He asked as he pushed his thumb into her pants.

“there was never any question.” Chihiro smiled as she grabbed Haku’s hands and pushed them down taking her underwear with them.

-

The rest of the night passed peacefully as the room filled with love. Haku and Chihiro’s soft moans, panting and calls for each other filled the space. Never had the two of them felt so close.

The night passed quickly and before they knew it the sun light was peeking through the window. They were lying in each other’s warm embrace under the thick blankets of Chihiro’s bed. 

**heh, heh heh. you know what this means right?? Chihiro and Haku babies!:3 jusstt kidddiiinng!!!! ololololol. xx