Chapter 19: Time to Figure Out a Plan

Chihiro

Chihiro and Haku sat there for a while before they finally talked again. “Are you okay, Chihiro?” Haku asked.

             “I am strong enough. I can be okay. I just really need someone right now.” Haku sighed.

             “I know. I’m trying to my best to figure out how to break this. When I’m not busy running the bath house I read all the books in Yubaba’s old library, trying to find something! I’m trying for you Chihiro.” She nodded.

             “I know, I never doubted it! I need to give you time. Since we’ve been meeting you’ve had no time to. I can give you space if that’s what you need. I’m okay with that.”

             “I don’t need space, exactly. I just need time. I wish I had more time. More time to research. More time to spend with you. More time so I could kill whoever is hurting you. More time for everything.”

Haku

“There just isn’t any…” Haku ran his free hand through his hair, “I wish I could just get through this barrier. If I could just get through this I would walk with you hand in hand to the human world and never look back.”

“NO! I would never ask that of you!” Chihiro gasped.

“Well I’m not going to make you leave your family. I could never take you from them.” Haku stated bluntly.

“The human world sucks……” Chihiro grumbled with a frown. And Haku chuckled. “You laugh but it is! It is horrible there!” Chihiro started to rant on about the horribleness of the human world. Haku was listening to each word but he could help but get distracted. He could see her liveliness coming back into her.

She was ranting about rain, cold food, jerks at school, and so much more. Haku laughed mildly and Chihiro looked at him questionly.

“Sorry love, you just get so worked up about it. You face got red and flustered.”

Chihiro’s blush grew darker, “Re-really!?” she squeaked covering her face with her hands.

“Noooo! Don’t do that!” Haku teased. “You are far too beautiful to hide your face.”

Chihiro smiled under her hands and pulled them away, “You always have been able to make me feel better about anything.. even it was about my parents turning into pigs!” She laughed abruptly.

She finished her laughing spell and then rubbed her eyes and that’s when Haku realized how tired she looked.

“Chihiro have you been sleeping at all?” She didn’t answer. “Chihiro sleep is important for humans. I can’t keep taking it from you.” He thought about everything for a moment. “I have an idea. Why don’t we make a schedule for coming here? On the off days you can sleep and I will research?” 

**Seriously thankful for the girl i wrote this with because sometimes i wasn't feeling it and my Chihiro parts suuuucckkkedd, but she didn't let down with Haku!! So thanks! xx