Winter - Niall

It was late at night, already past midnight, but you couldn’t sleep. It was dark and cold. Your boyfriend Niall was sleeping but you didn’t want to wake him up. You couldn’t sleep because you were freezing, but you already wore sweatpants and a Niall’s sweater. After having your eyes closed for what it felt like hours, which were only minutes, you opened them again. The curtains in front of your bedroom window were moving because of the soft breezes outside. You sighed and slowly got out of the bed, walking towards the window to close it. How could Niall sleep without a shirt and not being cold? Just as you were about to close the window, you noticed it was snowing. It was beautiful, really. The streets, lampposts, cars, everything was white, and no human had ‘ruined’ it, yet. 

“(YN)?” You heard a raspy morning voice saying behind you. You turned around and saw Niall leaning on his elbows, sleepy eyes watching you. “Why are you awake princess?” He asked as he got out of bed, causing you to move your hands, gesturing him to lay back down, but he didn’t listen. The blonde boy walked up to you and wrapped an arm around your waist as you pointed outside. “Look, it’s snowing.” You whispered. You heard him chuckle before he pressed a kiss on the top of your head. “I see, why aren’t you sleeping?” “I couldn’t sleep.” You replied, still shivering, as she closed the window. “Why not?” “I was cold.” You answered honestly. “Well, come here,” Niall said as he lead you to the bed, holding the blankets up for you to crawl under them, before he lay next to you, wrapping his strong arms around you as he rubbed your back with his warm hand. “Try to get some sleep baby,”