Make up after a fight - Long Harry

"Calm down, (YN)! Stop yelling at me!" Harry groaned angrily, but I wouldn't listen to him. "Maybe I wouldn't yell at you if you didn't come home drunk last night, and you didn't bring that girl, who's lips were on yours! You cheated on me, Harry! What part don't you understand?!" I yelled back at him, my voice raspy from shouting at him the last hours. My throat began to feel sore and dry. 

"It was nothing!" He sneered as he took a few steps closer to me until he stood in front of me. "Bullshit, Harry! You cheated on me!" I spat as I pushed my hands against his chest, trying to get him away from me, but he wouldn't budge, he was too strong. "It. Was. Nothing." He said, pauses after every word. I saw the anger in his green eyes, his jaw was tightened and his hands were clenched as fists, his knuckles a white shade. I could feel his warm breath washing over my face as I saw his nostrils widen. I felt tears burning in my eyes, not only from anger about what happened the night before, but especially from anxiety. I tried to swallow my anxiety away, trying to get the courage to say, "We need a break." Deep in my heart I didn't want it, because I loved him more than anything, and I knew he didn't want to loose me either, but maybe it was the best. 

Somehow, I managed to push the words out of my throat, "I think we need a break." Of course I couldn't see myself to check if there was any piece of anxiety in my eyes, but I could hear my voice wasn't shaking or something. I saw his upper lip shaking from anger as he quickly held my upper arm. "What did you say?!" He asked forcefully as he squeezed my arm. "Ouch...." I mumbled as his grip tightened once more. "You're hurting me..." I whispered, but I already knew he didn't hear me. "Answer me!" He shouted at the top of my lungs, but I told him something different. "Harry, you're hurting me!" I squeaked. Immediately his grip loosened on my arm, his eyes turning from anger to regret. He remembered that moment when he promised me he'd never hurt me and would never lay a single finger on me, he broke his promise. 

"I'm s-s-s-s-orry..." He stuttered, I could hear he was about to cry, but that wouldn't make me forgive him. "Leave, now." I demanded as I pointed to the front door. "Babe, I'm sorr-" He tried, but I cut him off, "Go."  I saw his bottom lip starting to shake as his eyes started to get watery. "Please, I'm sorry, I lov-" "GO!" I shouted at the top of my voice, which was already torn. He took a deep breath before turning around while groaning, "Fine!" 

The front door fell shut with a loud thud as I still stood where I stood. My body was frozen as tears streamed down my face. I began to sob when I realized what just happened, I broke up with the love of my life. Even though we had our arguments and he just cheated on me, I knew he was the man in my life, I loved him more than anything else. 

I slowly made my way up the stairs, walking into the bedroom I  -used to-  share with Harry. I kicked off my denim jeans and pulled my shirt over my head, exchanging it with a shirt of Harry, and quickly crawled under the covers. I buried my face in his pillow while I let the tears fall down on the soft fabric, before closing my eyes. 

My eyes slowly opened when I felt the mattress sink in behind me. I quickly looked at the alarm next to me, the red numbers telling me it was 1:41AM. When I realized that someone just crawled onto the bed behind me, I shot up, fear going through my body.

"Ssssh  babe, it's just me." His raspy voice filled the silence air around us, as he lay a warm hand on my waist. I scoffed as I lay back on the mattress, my back facing him. I closed my eyes again and tried to fall asleep, but his words caught my attention. "Look (YN), I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, especially last night. Being drunk isn't an excuse at all. You were completely right, I cheated on you. Though it didn't mean anything. I don't know why I did it. I was drunk, but that ain't an excuse," He said, but at the last few words his voice was cracking. He stopped talking for a few seconds when sobs rolled over his lips. Harry took a deep breath before speaking again, "I hate myself for what I've done to you. I hurt you, physically and mentally. I can't believe I hurt the most beautiful and precious girl, the love of my life. I understand if you hate me and never want to see me again. I just came here to tell you I'm sorry and I still love you, I love you more than anyone else..." He whispered. There was a short silence before he rubbed my arm softly. "Well, I gotta go now..." He said. During his talk, tears burnt in my eyes, but I tried to hold them back. My eyes shot open when I heard the bed crack, which meant that he stood up, ready to leave. Quickly I turned around and reached out to grab his wrist. "Where are you going?" I asked, "Please, stay here." Though it was dark, I could see his eyebrows knitting together. "But..." He started, but I pulled him towards me, causing him to sit on the edge of our bed. "I forgive you..." I said just above a whisper. A smile appeared on his face as he lay back on the bed. "How's your arm?" He asked, concern in his voice. "It's fine, I guess." I replied as I closed my eyes again, a small yawn escaping my mouth. He chuckled as he stood up again, quickly stripping off his clothes. Harry came back under the duvet before carefully asking, "Do you want to cuddle with me?" It sounded like he was almost afraid to ask. A grin spread across my face as I shuffled closer to him, burrying my face in his warm, bare chest. "Of course I do." I muttered as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I waited for him to hug me back, but he didn't. "Haz, it's okay, you can touch me." I said before he slowly and carefully wrapped his arms around me, loosely. "Relax" I whispered softly, not expecting he'd hear it, but he did. He unclenched his muscles but tightened his grip around me, pulling me close to him. "(YN), I promise I'll never hurt you again." He whispered against the top of my head. I couldn't help but smile as I pushed myself closer to him if that was even possible. "I know you won't." I said. I felt him smiling against my forehead before he placed a long, soft kiss on it. "I love you (YN), so so much..."