Daddy - Long Zayn

"Babe," I heard Zayn shouting. I put the mascara back in its container. "Babe!" He said again. I threw the mascara back in the small basket on the sink and walked out of the bathroom. "What's up?" I asked. I saw him standing in the bedroom we shared, a smile on his face. "Come here, I want to show you something..." He said, happiness in his eyes. "Okay..." I said as curiousity took over me. Zayn stood up from the bed where he sat. He took my tiny hand in his and guided me to the large mirror. "What are you gonna show me?" I wondered out loud, causing him to smirk, but he didn't answer. 

I faced my body in the mirror, a denim jeans and a loose tank top covering me. Zayn stood behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath washing over the skin of my neck, causing me to get goosebumps. I saw his hands travelling down to the hem of my top. I felt my cheeks burning up as my bare tummy showed up in the mirror. "What are doing?" I asked just above a whisper. I saw his smile growing bigger before he lay his warm hands on my stomach. "I hope," He started as his thumbs softly stroke the skin, "That one day, a younger version of you or me, will be in here."

I couldn't help but smile widely, causing him to smile too. His grip around my waist became tighter as he pressed his warm lips on my cheek. "I can't wait to start a family with you, (YN)." He mumled against my cheek. I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. "Me neither..." I whispered. Zayn wiped a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you (YN)." "I love you too." I said with a smile, standing on my tip toes to press my lips against his.