You think he cheats on you - Long Zayn

"Zayn, just tell me, did you cheat on me?!" I shouted towards my boyfriend, Zayn. We stood opposite eachother and I could feel his warm breath washing over my face as anger boiled up inside of me, but he stayed calm. "(YN), I didn't cheat on you, I'd never do that." He said calmly as he looked straight into my eyes.
Tears streamed down my face as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Stop lying to me, Zayn!" I said before yanking my coat off the reck in the corner of the hall. I opened the door from the apartment I shared with Zayn and walked outside. 
"(YN), babe, come back!" I heard him shouting, but I kept walking, I needed some time alone. Zayn shouted my name countless time, "Leave me alone!" I yelled back, wanting him to stay away from me. 
I put my hands in the pockets of my warm jacket as I walked through one of the busy streets in town. I walked past different shops, they sold clothes, TV's, cutlery, pots and there was a pharmacy. Suddenly I walked past a shop with magazines, and one of the many magazines caught my eye.
"Zayn Malik didn't cheat on his girlfriend (YN)?!" The cover said. I hesitated for a second, but then walked inside and grabbed the magazine. I opened it and searched for the article. My jaw dropped a little bit when I saw the pictures and text. 

"Zayn Malik, one of the members of boyband One Direction, didn't cheat on his girlfriend (YN). Model Barbara Palvin was seen with a boy who looked like Malik, but later we found out it wasn't him -"
I stopped reading the letters and looked to the pictures where Barbara was holding hands with a dark haired boy, you could see their backs facing the camera, but when I saw the other pictures, I hadn't seen before, I could see it was Barbara Palvin with another boy, who wasn't Zayn. 
I flipped over the page to see another page about the same thing, with more pictures and now I could clearly see the boy Barbara was with, wasn't Zayn. 

Immediately I felt tears burning in my eyes. Zayn didn't cheat on me, he didn't lie to me, he was completely honest to me. How could I be so stupid? 
I let the magazine and walked out of the shop when I noticed it was raining. I cursed under my breath as the raindrops clattered on me. I started to run and finally I arrived at the apartment.
Fortunately I had a key with me, so I put it in the keyhole and turned it so the door opened. 
"Zayn," I yelled. "Zayn?! Where are you?!" I shouted as I threw my wet coat in the corner of the hall, I took off my shoes and ran into the livingroom, but he wasn't there. I went upstairs to our shared bedroom and when I wanted to open the door, I realized it was locked. 
"Zayn, please," I said just above a whisper, hoping it was loud enough for him to hear. "Please open the door babe, I know you didn't cheat on me," I started to sob again. "I'm such a stupid idiot, I'm so sorr-" I was cut off by the door which flew open, there was he, his hair messy and his eyes red and puffy from crying. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his warm chest. "Zayn, I'm so sorry! You didn't cheat on me, you didn't..." I whispered as Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. "Ssssh, (YN), it's okay, don't cry..." He said as I could feel his warm breath on the top of my head. 
"I'm sorry..." I said again. "(YN)," He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed we shared and took both my hands. "You know I'd never, ever cheat on you, I promise, I'd never do that, I love you way too much to hurt you." He said and I could see he wasn't lying. I nodded. "I know, I'm sorry Zayn." I whispered before Zayn pulled me towards him, causing us to fall on the bed. He kissed my forehead while saying "I love you."