Playing a video game - Long Niall

I couldn't help but lean forward on the couch, getting a better view of the huge TV screen in front of me, as my thumbs were going crazy on the controller in my hands. "C'mon." I muttered to myself, hoping that Luigi, the person I was in the game, could beat the other characters. I could hear Niall chuckle beside me, but I pretended like I didn't hear it. I saw Luigi on his motorbike, driving through the streets of Delfino Square. A small smile appeared on my face as I drove past princess Daisy, the character who was controlled by Niall. "Oh, no!" I could hear him mumble, as he tried to drive harder. I didn't notice as my tongue slid over my bottom lip when I came closer to the finish line. 
"I'm coming closer," He said on a teasing tone, trying to drive me crazy. As my eyes were still locked on the screen, I shook my head shortly. After a few seconds, Luigi passed the finish line, which meant that I won. 
"I won!" I cheered from happiness as I threw my hands in the air. In the corner of my eyes I saw Niall pouting his bottom lip when he had to admit he ended as second. The races were ended before a huge award came up on the screen. "Well," Niall mumled as he reached his arms out to me, "Congrats for winning your award baby." I smiled proudly, finally I had beaten him by winning this game. I turned my head, seeing his face only a few centimeters away from mine. His blue eyes sparkled in the small amount of sun light which shone through the window. "Thank you, mister." I said with a chic accent before he gave my lips a soft peck. I pulled back, looking into his eyes. I stroked his chin quickly, feeling his stubble beneath my fingertips. Then, I stood up to walk and made my way to the kitchen, leaving Niall behind. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked on a sad tone. "Going to celebrate my victory." I said as the kitchendoor fell shut behind me. I let out a chuckle when I heard Niall fake crying behind the closed door. I opened the fridge to get a drink and poured the soda in a glass, when I suddenly felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. 
"Are you seriously celebrating your victory in your own with a glass of soda drink?" He asked as his chin rested on my shoulder. "Yes," I said after taking a sip. I turned around in his arms, "I am."
A smirk appeared on his lips as he took the glass with soda drink away from me, setting it on the counter where I was leaning against. He let out a deep sigh before he pulled me closer to his body, our chests against eachother. "Hmmm," He said as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, kissing the skin very softly, "I love you." 
I let my fingers ran through his blonde, yet brown. hair while I kissed his temple. "I love you too, baby." I said back. We stood there for a few minutes when he suddenly raised his head. "Next time when we play Mario Kart, I'm gonna win." He said. I raised my eyebrows, "Oh, really?" He nodded in respond. "Well," I said while grabbing his hand, taking him to the livingroom, "Let's see if you can beat me."