You ignore him - Long Niall

"Niall, why did you do that?!" I yelled angrily at him, as I ran my hand through my hair to get flour away. "Woah, don't be mad?" He groaned back, not understanding why I became mad. "Of course I become mad after you throw flour into my hair I just washed, now I can do it again!" I complained in a high pitched voice before storming out of the kitchen, to upstairs, into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned the shower on. Quickly I stripped off my dirty clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water stream over my hair and body. 
Niall and I were baking cookies, when he suddenly threw a hand of flour to me, first I didn't mind because it came on my clothes, but when he threw another hand full in my hair. Normally I wouldn't be pissed about that, but because I washed my hair the day before, it meant I had to wash it again, made me angry.
When I was done taking a shower, I walked back to our shared bedroom, immediately crawling under the soft duvet. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to get some sleep. 
After an angry nap from like three hours, I couldn't help but felt a little bit sad about the fact that Niall wasn't laying next to me, I wasn't used to it. I buried my face into my pillow, trying to go back to sleep, but my throat wss too dry. As quiet as I could, I walked out of the bathroom, down the stairs, to the kitchen to get something to drink, but I tried to avoid Niall. But when I reached the kitchen, I saw him standing there. I let out a deep sigh and walked back to the stairs, but Niall was quickly enough to wrap his arms around my waist. "Princess!" He cheered as he tackled me on the floor."Niall, get off me!" I groaned after ignoring him for hours. A huge smile appeared on his face, "You talked to me!" He grinned as he pinned me down on the cold floor, holding my wrists in his hands near my head. He kissed me all over the face; cheeks, nose, forehead, even my chin, my ears. He left a soft, sweet kiss on the skin of my neck before murmering against it, "I'm sorry babe, please forgive me?" I giggled as he kissed my neck again. I let out a sigh as I ran my fingers through his blonde, yet brown, locks. "Of course I forgive you, Ni." I whispered, causing him to scream in excitment. "Thanks, princess." He whispered before pressing his lips against mine.