You surprise him while he's on tour - Harry

With a huge smile on my face I watched the boys perform on stage, singing 'Little Things', the song Harry always sang to me, my favourite song. I was on the first row, but Harry still hadn't noticed me though. 

The boys were on their Take Me Home tour and I hadn't seen him in months, so I was very excited to see him again after that long while. We had called or skyped almost everyday but of course it wasn't the same than seeing eachother in real life again. 

At every concert, the boys picked a fan out of the crowd who was allowed to be on stage for one song, but today Louis decided to pick out me, because he knew I was at the concert that night. 

Louis walked towards me while singing his solo which was almost ended, so then it was Harry's turn. 

"I know you never loved, the sound of your voice on tape,", Harry sang while Louis pulled me on stage, causing fans to scream louder than they already did. Together with Louis I walked on stage, but Harry was so concentrated he still didn't notice I was there.

" you never want, to know how much you weight, you sti-" Harry stopped singing when he realized I stood next to him. He was so startled he forgot his lyrics. He only whispered my name while Niall took his solo. Before I knew it, his strong arms were wrapped around me. I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. 

"Don't cry, babe.", I whispered. He shook his head whilst smiling. "I'm so happy you are here, (YN)." I nodded in respond, not knowing what to say.

When Niall's, actually Harry's, solo ended he pressed his lips against mine, what made the fans cheering loud. 

Harry entwined his fingers with mine while he sang the last few sentences of the song, while looking into my eyes the whole time.

"- And I'm in love with you, and all these little things."