You're insecure about yourself - A Personal Louis

It was the first time I stayed at Louis’ place, sleeping over. I could hear him humming a song I couldn’t recognize as I stood in the bathroom, facing myself in the mirror. My eyelashes were still black from mascara as a thin, black line was drawn on my lower eyelid. 

I had always been insecure about myself, I wasn’t sure if Louis knew that, though, he always called me beautiful, and he made me feel beautiful. 

I stroked a strand of loose behind my ear as I sighed, I didn’t feel beautiful and pretty without my makeup, so I wasn’t sure if I should get it off… But perhaps he’d think it’s weird when I didn’t get my makeup off. 

I stuffed my hand in my small bag, which lay on the counter, and grabbed a tissue and I spurted some liquod it. I rubbed the soft tissue over my left eye while facing myself in the mirror. 

“Patricia,” I heard him groan, causing me to giggle. “Yes?” I answered as I walked into his bedroom, warm air embracing my bare arms. I lowered my hand, holding the tissue between my fingers. He looked up from his pillow, which was stuffed into his face. “What is you taking so long?” He asked as he lay his hands on the back of his head, his elbows resting on the white duvet. I parted my lips to say something, but he was earlier. “There’s something different about your face...” He mumbled, causing my heart to sink down to my stomach. Louis stood up with a smirk on his face before he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. I looked down, trying to hide my face. 

“Hey,” He whispered as he lay his index finger under my chin, causing me to look up. “Don’t hide your pretty face for me.” He said. As he kept looking into my eyes, I felt him taking the tissue out of my grip. He held it in front of my face. “Please wipe the make up off your face.” He whispered before kissing my cheek. I raised my eyebrows. “W-w-hy?” I stuttered. “Because I think you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, you don’t have to be insecure Patricia , you’re gorgeous.” He said before kissing my lips.