"I don't want to lose you" - A long Louis/Zayn/Harry/Niall/Liam/Janoskians/5SOS

Okay, I couldn't chose what boy I wanted to write about so I had a smart solution haha; Instead of a name (Niall, Liam, etc.), I wrote '_____', that means that you can fill in the boy's name you want. If you want this to be a 'Zayn imagine', then you just read his name on the '_____', got it? Okay, enjoy haha :) (By the way, you can actually fill in every name you want! So you can also 'write' 'Beau' (Janoskians), or Ashton (5SOS).)

“Here you are.” I said as I passed the money to the man behind the bar. He thanked me as I took a sip of my smoothie I just bought. It was a sunny and hot day, so I decided to get a smoothie in my own, since _____ was at the studio with the boys. I walked out of the small shop, filled with thirsty people, as I made my way towards no-destination. I wrapped my pink lips around the plastic drinking straw and took another sip, letting the cold, pink liquid stream down my throat. 

I neared a street where weren’t that many people, only an old couple around the 70 years old walked meters away from me and a young woman with pram. I suddenly heard someone saying my name, causing me to turn around. I didn’t recognize the voice, but I didn’t mind. I looked into a pair of feisty, grey eyes, but yet friendly. 

“Hi, can I help you?” I asked politely as I shove my sunglasses off the tip of my nose, into my hair. “You’re _____’s girlfriend, right?” She asked. I hesitated at first, I didn’t know if I should say ‘yes’, because I was his girlfriend, but I always got a lot of hate, so I was afraid of her reaction. But the girl looked so sweet and friendly, I nodded.

Her friendly smile and the dimples in her cheeks disappeared as I saw the disgust appear. “You’re disgusting,” She sneered. I knit my eyebrows together as I looked at her, sadness mixed with anger boiled up inside of me. “Don’t you see how ugly you are and don’t you realize how much people hate you?” She continued. 

‘Walk away’, a voice in my head yelled at me. I knew I had to walk away, because I knew I’d lose my temper, but I also wanted to hear what she wanted to say. ‘Go!’ the voice yelled again. I bit my lip and turned around, being proud of myself I had listened to the voice in my head, which knew this was the best.

But suddenly, the girl caught hold of my wrist, digging her sharp nails into my pale skin. While she did that, I felt her other hand pulling my hair. “Stay here you fat pig! I wasn’t done yet!” She yelled. “I wasn’t done yet telling how ugly and ungrateful you are. _____ deserves so much better than you, you’re using him, you don’t even love him!”

I felt the anger inside of me boiling up and I couldn’t control myself anymore, all my anger of all the hate messages came out in one second. I turned around, throwing the smoothie in her face as I pushed her back, causing her to stumble until her back hit the wall. My forearm was near her throat as I held her upper arm in my grip.

“What did you say?!” I hissed. I saw the fear in her eyes, she didn’t expect me to do this. “Just shut up already, I love _____ with my whole heart, and I’ll never, ever use him!” The words escaped my throat, I couldn’t help it.

I pushed the front door of the apartment I shared with _____ open. My lips were firmly pressed against each other, preventing myself from shouting. I threw the door shut behind me as I threw my keys on the small table in the hallway. I sighed deep as I walked into the living room while looking down at my shirt, which was covered by my pink drink. 

“(YN),” The sudden voice caused me to hit my hand on my chest, my heart pounding. I looked up, seeing my boyfriend _____ sitting there, his eyebrows were frowned. I could see the anger in his eyes. “What’s up?” I asked worriedly. He stood up and walked towards me. “’What’s up’?!” He yelled. “What the hell have you done?! Why did you attack a fan?! Are you crazy?!” 

Breath stuck in my throat as I felt tears burning in my eyes. I shook my head, “No, you don’t understand!”

“No (YN), YOU don’t understand! It’s on the internet, it’s everywhere! What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you were normal!” He shouted at me. 

I just couldn’t stand the hate anymore, that’s why I pinned her against the wall, but I didn’t even hurt her! 

“But I didn’t even h–” I was cut off by _____. “Yes you did! That poor girl was crying her eyeballs out, how could you do that to her?!”

“You don’t believe me?!” I shouted back. Before I knew it, tears streamed down my face, why did he chose her side and not his girlfriend’s ? I wiped my salty tears away, but they kept coming. I ran up the stairs, locking myself in the bathroom. 

Immediately, I turned the shower on, ripping the clothes off my body as tears streamed down my face. Tears filled with sadness, but especially anger, why didn’t he believe me? I’m his girlfriend!

I dropped the clothes on the floor and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run down my naked body. 

I was wrapped in a towel while sitting on the ground. I was still in the bathroom. I turned the shower off minutes ago, but I didn’t want to leave the bathroom, I didn’t want to face _____, although he had been begging me to open the door for me. “Talk to me,” He said, “I’m sorry.”

He kept knocking on the door, he didn’t stop.

“Babe, just open the door.” He whispered. I sighed as I get up, reaching out to the door and I unlocked it. The door flew open and there I saw his tall figure. “Babe,” He said as he wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me close to his warm body.

“I’m so sorry for not believing you,” He said against the top of my head, “You only did it to defend yourself, why did you never told me how bad the hate was?” “I don’t know…” I whispered as I felt tears burning in my eyes. He rubbed my back gently before he pulled back, looking straight into my eyes. He stroked my cheek with his thumb, “Next time, just tell me, okay?” I nodded in respond as he kissed my forehead. “I’m sorry,” He said again, “I don’t wanna lose you, I love you so much…”