He thinks you smoke - Personal Harry

I took a sip of my hot tea as I read an article of my favourtie magazine. It was a cold, rainy day and my boyfriend Harry and I decided to stay inside, doing nothing. I made myself comfortable on the couch with a blanket, ready to have some time for myself as Harry wanted to clean his closet, but I didn't feel like to help and fortunately he didn't really mind. 
Suddenly I heard the stairs cracking before his heavy footsteps made his way down to the livingroom. "Chelsea," He said on an angry tone as he walked in, holding my purse in his hands. "Yes, babe?" I asked as I looked up to him, setting my mug with tea on the small coffeetable next to the couch. "Are you doing things behind my back?" He asked, still angry. I raised my eyebrows, what did he mean with that? "What do you mean?" I asked confused, causing Harry to become more angry than he already was. "You know exaclty what I mean, Chelsea! Don't act that stupid!!" He shouted, causing me to flinch. I shook my head. "No I don't know what you mean, Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled back at him, "And what the hell have you done? Were you looking into my private things?" I said as I yanked my purse out of his hands. "Why are you looking into my bag? You don't have to see everything!" "Yeah, I could have known that earlier!" He shouted, walking towards me. Our faces were only a few inches away from eachother and I could feel his warm breath on my face.
"Harry, where are you talking about?" I whispered, being upset about the fact he was mad at me and I didn't even know why. Harry grabbed my bag out of my hands while still looking into my eyes. In a few seconds he grabbed something out of my bag and held it between our faces. "This is what I mean." He said as I looked at the package filled with cigarettes, which wasn't even mine! 
"You think I s-s-s-moke?" I stuttered. "I'm sure about that," He said on a normal tone, but when he continued, his voice was getting louder. "How can you fucking do this Chelsea?! You know how unhealty it is, and it's dirty! I hate it when people smoke!" He shouted. "Harry, it's not mine! I swear it! It's not mine, I don't smoke! You know that, right?!" I said back. "Oh, then tell my why this is in your bag?" He growled. I shook my head and shrugged. "I don't know, I really don't know, someone must have put it in my bag! Please, Harry," I said as tears were burning in my eyes. "Believe me, I'll never smoke and I never did. You know my dad smoke when I was younger, and I've always hated the smell of it, it's disgusting. Please, believe me! I didn't smoke!" I begged him as tears rolled down my pink cheeks. 
Harry let out a sigh as he threw the package of cigarettes on the couch. "I don't know Chelsea, proba-" I cut him off. "So you think I'm lying to you? You don't trust me, it's that, right? You don't trust me!" I said as I wiped my salty tears away. Harry sighed again, "Babe, it's not like that... I do trust you, but it's just..." He couldn't find the right words. "What, Harry, what?!" I shouted at him. "Harry, I don't smoke, and I promise I'll never do!" I said as he finally wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his own body. He stroked my hair as I let out more sobs while burying my face into his warm chest. "Please believe me..." I begged. "Ssssh Chelsea, I'm sorry..." He whispered. "I'm sorry, for not believing you, I should have known you've always hated to smell of it, that's why you always walk away when Zayn smokes a cigarette..." He said as I nodded my head. 
We stood there for a few minutes as he finally pulled back and looked into my eyes. He raised his thumbs to wipe my tears away and he kissed my forehead. "It's okay..." I said. "But please don't rumble in my purse anymore, it's-" "I know, I'm sorry babe, I'll never do it again, I promise." He said before giving me a sweet kiss on my lips.