It Started with You + Me

I had no idea what had just happened. First I was lying down and enjoying myself and now there was a beautiful and I really mean beautiful boy was sitting on this speedboat, arm reaching out towards me, murmuring strangely heavenly words. Somewhere between the two I must have fallen asleep... Warily I took his soft hand and let him pull me up."

______

14 year old Nina has the perfectly hectic life. School takes up most of it, meaning her priorities and daily routines come first. Unfortunately for her it overshadows her non-existent love life. In the middle of Africa this 'outsider' is going through the teenage motions while in the beautiful backdrop of Malawi.

A week of holiday at the lake means
an amazingly refreshing seven days of doing nothing. Bathing, tanning and !catching up on all the series she's been missing in the last few weeks.

But that was all before, in a random turn of unplanned events, she meets 'him'. The conincidence is awkward but their attration is imminent.

Shea is your typical teenage Irishman. Back in Northern Ireland hes just about your average Joe. Here in the warm heart of Africa there is an exiting adventure just waiting to be unraveled. There's a bounty of New scenery, New expeineves and the cherry on top is that he meets the girl who's smile takes his breath away.

The intended summer fling grows into something bigger and bigger. Something no-one saw comming. Can this stay as a once in a lifetime summer love, or will it blossom into something more lasting?

_____

WARNING: this book does contain some strong language.

COMPLETED : 23rd OCTOBER 2016

I'm currently going through the editing, it's been almost four years since I've written ISWY+M and I've just rediscovered it. Sorry for the wait.

You've all probably heard this a million times. But this book is MINE and any plagiarizing is strictly prohibited.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers!

- LG