Everybody's got a dark side

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 27th of July year 1994 New York

"In this mansion I...the man spend his last days together with his husband, before he got killed." I said. "It's so romantic and sad at the same time." replied a girl named Emma. "Close your eyes and tell me what you see." I said. Some said horse and carriage, or beautiful dresses. "I see a blonde man, with a baby in his lap." replied Lucy. My whole body froze of the memory of my dead son. "They are happy!" continued Lucy. "That's enough for today, please look around, but beware of things that can fall." I said.

Lucy's: POV

I went behind the manor and found a grave. I read the text and gasped. Here lies my mother Leila Lambert, my father Eber Lambert and my little brother Neil Lambert. May the angels watch over my family. Died the 22th of June year 1864.

This could not be a coincidence? then Adam would be 130 years old and that was impossible. I jumped when I heard a familiar voice. "What are you doing here?" asked Adam. "Sorry, I was on my way back to the others." I said, and stood up.

"I've see you have found my family's grave." replied Adam calmly. "Your what, and who killed them?" I asked. "It was me who murdered my whole family I'm a vampire, but you will forget it, you were on the way back to your friends." I said, and looked into her green eyes. She nodded, and walked back to the others. "It's best if you don't remember what I told you." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Adam will meet Lucy again but in a different time. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~