We will rock you

Adam's: POV

Sauli was so gullible, I had been drinking vervain tea, so my humanity was still on. After I had bitten a girl, I brought my wrist to her mouth, and compelled her to forget me.

"You're so much fun when you are a dark vampire." said Sauli. "I have miss this so much!" I lied. "You would have married me, instead of Thomas." he said, and tired to kiss me. "Let's go to the bar, and kill some people." I replied in a faked evil voice, and avoided the kiss. "Music for my ears!" said Sauli, and laughed. He will kill me, if he found out that I'm still good.

Charlie's: POV

I looked up and saw a boy with dark hair, blue eyes and he was wearing a green hoodie.

(This is wolfiebearforever  character Elliot Salvatore, check out her stories they are amazing)

He sat down next to me with a smile. "Hey, I'm Elliot Salvatore!" he presented. "Nice to meet you, I'm Charlie Joseph Lambert." I replied, and smiled back. "I'm his aunt Alexandra Joseph, and this is my dubbelganger Alex Ratliff." she explained. "Wow that's so cool, my uncle's vampires." said Elliot. "My dad's also vampires!" I replied happily.

After the school we four went to a shop named Hot Topic, and bought clothes. Me and Elliot became best friends. We got many glances, because we all looked the same. But we just laughed about it.

Me and Elliot had so much in common, we both had lost our real parents, and we had lived in an orphanage. He was very kind and funny.

When we passed a bar I saw someone who drank blood from a man. "He promised!" said Alexandra upset. "Who's it?" asked Elliot. "It's my dad, let's go home." I replied low, and we walked back to the house.

They doesn't know Adam just pretend to be a evil vampire. Thank you again wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~