Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.

Thomas's: POV

I saw Adam talked with our son, but his memories was still gone. I felt the scent of fresh human blood, and my eyes turned black.

 I felt the scent of fresh human blood, and my eyes turned black

(This is how Thomas look when he's hungry)

I speed forward, but Adam stopped me. "It's our son!" he said. "I need blood now, I'm so freaking hungry." I growled. "You will get blood!"
said Adam calmly.  "You can't stop me!" I shouted and rushed out.

I went to a bar and killed everyone, and I laughed evilly. "I love you so much, you're so loved." I said, and put my hand on the bump. After I had killed, two more I returned back home. I wiped away the blood, and walked in. "Are you feeling better now?" asked Adam, and I nodded, and went up to my room.

Charlie's: POV

"I'll never take away my memories again, it was horrible." I said and, shuddered. "Welcome back home son." replied Adam with a smile. "I'm so excited to be big brother." I said, happily. Adam smiled back, and put on the tv. One the news they said that s murder was committed in, a bar and everyone was dead.

"This will only get worse!" replied Adam and sighed. "Why?" I asked, silent. "Thomas prefers human blood now, and he will kill more when he gets hungry." explained Adam. "Everything will be normal once the, baby is born." I said hopefully. "I hope you're right!" replied Adam.

Charlie's memories is back, and Thomas is a evil vampire when he is hungry. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~